Old Home and Away episodes

Guest vikkysmile

If you send the episodes to Mercury_Girl or myself then they will be uploaded to the 'Back to the Bay' website - meaning that everyone will be able to benefit rather than just one person :)

Mercury_Girl has already said she'd be happy to pay for the postage, and I certainly would be aswell, they could even be sent back to you once we have digitised them so you could give them to other people if you wish. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please, please, please with a cherry on top let bttb have them :D . You would have to pay fee's and stuff and you still might not sell them or even get you money with e-bay!!! unless you have Paypal!! . I'd be willing to help pay shipping costs Dan or Mercury_Girl! . Just ask Dan or Mercury_Girl I'm a very honest person :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Paypal, so there's no problem sending money to you for the shipping to me and I'd of course pay for it to send them back to you . I have no interest in keeping the VHSs once they're "digitalised" (they take up alot of space), so I'd send them one by one or in a bulk, whichever you prefer.

As I've said before: If you decide to send them to me, I'll put the online for everyone on this board to download, and send the VHSs back to you, if you want them (or to other who wants them, if you don't). Consider it, at least. :)

EDIT: just for the record (this will be posted in other threads, with more elaboration, later.) I've ordered the external hard drive, a LaCie 250GB, so there'll be plenty of space (And it will be logged on 24/7 as a ftp-server)..

excuse me DA SILVA , where did i say no. Becasue i didnt say no. If you read my post i said " The first im doing is checking all tapes and listing the correct episodes and year and make sure the tapes are ok.

Then i will see want people want and start sending them out.

Yes i will sent some to mercury_girl and/or Dan . But other people want some episodes. Can i just say if you had a load of tapes wouldnt you go through them to make sure there ok before you send them out. I dont want to send tapes out and then people recive them and there no good. Im now thinking if its going to be so much hassle i might as well just sale them for 1.00 pound at a car boot sale or throw the tapes out for the dustman.

I think what Dasilva was trying to say is what's the harm in sending them to merury_girl and/or Dan who are both willing to pay to get them to them and back to you again,and put them on the site so everyone can benefit from them.Then once you have them back you can do what you want with them,weather that be trying ebay or whatever your going to do now. :)

I think what Dasilva was trying to say is what's the harm in sending them to merury_girl and/or Dan who are both willing to pay to get them to them and back to you again,and put them on the site so everyone can benefit from them.Then once you have them back you can do what you want with them,weather that be trying ebay or whatever your going to do now. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, whereas sending them to members who wants episodes from only '98, or only '94 won't make them go up for all to download at all, because those members don't have the equipment to do so.

Archived