Old Home and Away episodes

Guest vikkysmile

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be more than interested in any tapes from the early nineties. I have very fond memories of this period and would love to see them again. I would be willing to pay for any of these and also any postage costs. Please count me in. :)

Also would it be a good idea to maybe organise some sort of tape exchange on this site to enable everyone to share episodes that others may want to see?

Thanks guys

greatesthomeand away fan thanks for you message at least you understand. Its a very big job sorting them all out and with people saying im not interested in sending them to people dosent help. And with all the private messages i have had. Im sorting them all out, yesterday i was about to throw all the tapes in the bin with all the hassle. I have found another box yes with tapes from home and away and at the moment there waiting to go down the tip. Got one box weighed and the shipping will cost 75.00 for all tapes.

hey look guys, give vicky (is that ur name mate?) a break!!!! She has just found some priceless tapes and we all want some of the action but lets all calm down. If I had my way I'd have every episode from the early - mid-90's but that wouldn't be fair on everyone else now would it??? Now, what I suggest is, we all put in some money to Vicky for the sale of all the videos which can then be put onto the site for everyone's benefit. I'd say we all (who are interested) pay Vicky £3.00 each (whats that for a piece of the action, hey?) once Vicky has counted up the episode numbers and dates (which she HAS promised she would, ok!) and can hand the videos over to a member of this webpage who can help us out by uploading them all or at least some of them. The episodes which nobody wants on this forum can then be auctioned on ebay (after all there is no rush). Now what do u say??? We are all die hard Home and Away fans here and if we all work together to get what we want and co-operate with Vicky, as opposed to the current level of bitchiness, then something could be done. So lets wrok together as fans of the show and to Vicky, I apologise on everyone elses behalf. So come on guys, lets get stuck in!!!!! :P

hey look guys, give vicky (is that ur name mate?) a break!!!! She has just found some priceless tapes and we all want some of the action but lets all calm down. If I had my way I'd have every episode from the early - mid-90's but that wouldn't be fair on everyone else now would it??? Now, what I suggest is, we all put in some money to Vicky for the sale of all the videos which can then be put onto the site for everyone's benefit. I'd say we all (who are interested) pay Vicky £3.00 each (whats that for a piece of the action, hey?) once Vicky has counted up the episode numbers and dates (which she HAS promised she would, ok!) and can hand the videos over to a member of this webpage who can help us out by uploading them all or at least some of them. The episodes which nobody wants on this forum can then be auctioned on ebay (after all there is no rush). Now what do u say??? We are all die hard Home and Away fans here and if we all work together to get what we want and co-operate with Vicky, as opposed to the current level of bitchiness, then something could be done. So lets wrok together as fans of the show and to Vicky, I apologise on everyone elses behalf. So come on guys, lets get stuck in!!!!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said. That's what I was trying to work out, though the South Coast could possibly be the worst place to live in terms of BTTB staff availability. :lol::lol:

Don't throw that other box out either. :P:lol: (If you can guarantee that the majority of the videos contain a majority of Home and Away, and it can be agreed for a staff member to pick them up, you're getting money for somethign you didn't want.

Archived