Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

What I meant...I think...:unsure:.... is that I think thath Amy has natural beauty, what you see is what you get..if you met her in the supremarket she would look more or less as she does on screen..... The others however..including Tam...I do not think would look the same...the "look" which they have perfected takes hours of effort...... a lot of slap...(make up).... and image consultants paid by the minute...:P ....in short what you see is a created adnd crafted image and it is not really them.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I meant...I think...:unsure:.... is that I think thath Amy has natural beauty, what you see is what you get..if you met her in the supremarket she would look more or less as she does on screen..... The others however..including Tam...I do not think would look the same...the "look" which they have perfected takes hours of effort...... a lot of slap...(make up).... and image consultants paid by the minute...:P ....in short what you see is a created adnd crafted image and it is not really them.

I agree like I think Tammin, Isabel, Jodie, Indianna would look very different without makeup, Kate Ritchie and Ada seem natural, I think its always the younger members of the cast who sometimes over do the make up

Tammin looks like my sisters big doll head you put makeup on, when she was a kid.

do you all remember it? what was it's name?

:lol::lol: , that girly doll where you put beads on its hair and everything?, I dont like it when girls turn to girlish, they can only go to a certain extent

:lol::lol: , that girly doll where you put beads on its hair and everything?, I dont like it when girls turn to girlish, they can only go to a certain extent

Huh? :huh: Confused here...

On the subject of the doll heads, though, we have one at work that is a Bratz one - those hugely inappropriate boy-crazy new Barbie type dolls. It looks scarily like someone we all recognize. I find them quite odd, actually, why would you want to give your child a decapitated head to play with? :unsure:

Huh? :huh: Confused here...

On the subject of the doll heads, though, we have one at work that is a Bratz one - those hugely inappropriate boy-crazy new Barbie type dolls. It looks scarily like someone we all recognize. I find them quite odd, actually, why would you want to give your child a decapitated head to play with? :unsure:

I think in a small female childs mind they would actullay think its pretty, I remember when I was a little kid and I always wanted them and used to stare at them because I just thought they were beautiful which of course I think those dolls are butt ugly nowadays :lol:

I thought Chritie Hayes was very natural too, more natural then Tammin I think

I think small children want what they see on the TV and what their friends parents have bought for their friends...... If it was on TV that girly dolls with faces like a stuffed prune were all the rage, and all their friends had them, then most 5 year olds would want one. Its called the power of advertising.Children are extremely susceptible to these things...which is one of the reasons why there are quite strict...though not strict enough I think...rules abut advertising anything aimed at children...

Archived