Kane and Kirsty

Guest apriltones

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if they do, Kane would be in trouble. Even if they found out that his dad was guilty of the robbery, Kane would probably still be in trouble for going on the run, even though he was innocent!

I don't think they will ever come back, but I suppose there's always the possibility, it's not like the characters were killed off. Also, I don't know what Sam and Christie are doing these days, maybe if they aren't happy or successful with their careers they might be able to return in the future.

Wouldn't hold my breath though! :lol:

I think it'll ruin the characters if they come back... Their chapter is over

I've got to say I agree with you there.

Kirsty and Kane left to have a new life together, it would seem odd if they came back. I think it would make their exit all the less special too. Some characters leave with so much unfinished business and could easily return, but others have their time, and when they leave, it's forever. It's often the best way, if they came back they would probably seem like totally different people, they were always a young couple with the world against them, but when they left they were about to become parents. I'm not sure how well they would work now if they were to return.

I dont think they will ever return.

Kane and Kirsty were the centre-point of Home and Away for a substantial period of time from when Kane came back and they were stuck in the bush up to when they left although personally i taught they faded abit coming near the end of their time on the show.

Alot of their storys were handled badly like Kanes cancer storyline.

What im trying to say is they represent a big chapter an era you could say in Home and Away history.

But thats what it is now history that chapters closed.

They have no business coming back to the bay, Kirstys family are gone and they have no ties besides Irene.

It would totaly ruin there legacy as now theyre parents and husband and wife theyd no longer have the rebellious teenagers Romeo and Juliet edge about them that made them so appealing back in the day

Archived