Kane and Kirsty

Guest apriltones

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robbie and Tasha are defintly not the new KK.

They have absolutly no resemblence in storylines.

While it was the KK storyline that got me back in to Home and Away big time i find Robbie and Tasha really annoying.

In my opinion if any couple have taken over from KK its Jack and Martha not because of any resemblences in storylines but that theyre realtionship is the most popular on the show just like KKs when it peaked.

Just take this forum for example now you find loads of threads and topics on Jack and Martha if you go back to around two years ago it was Kane and Kirsty in that position.

If they return for any other reason than to be killed off, I'm going to stop watching Home and Away. Please let the nightmare be over.

Do you think robbie and tasha are the new kane and kirsty?

I'm sorry, but that is utter blasphemy! With Robbie and Tasha there is little chemistry, no fire or passion and and certainly nothing special to set them apart from any other couple. KK had a very interesting, different relationship, deriving from what I personally feel was one of the best, most daring and well written storylines of recent years. So the short answer, hell no!

Back on topic, I doubt it. On some level, of course I would love KK to return, but I am doubtful that it would be for the best. As proved with Chloe, the returns of past, well-loved characters aren't always happy occasions.

I always thought that sending Kane and Kirsty off on the run, with no real police hunt, to start a new life with their baby was HAA's way of giving them a happy ending. If they had stayed in the Bay, there would have had to have been more trauma and trouble for them, otherwise they would have been boring! But by letting them leave, the scriptwriter's have stopped all that. It's quite obvious no one is looking for them - Irene would be more worried, Peter might be involved. They have gone off into the sunset for their happily ever after. I don't think they'll be coming back soon, if ever.

Hopefully they don't come back! I never liked them. I like kirsty, but not kane.

Definitely...i was all for the KK relationship...forbidden love's are always the best....

Yea, but it wouldn't be forbidden if he hadn't raped her sister.

Archived