Kane and Kirsty

Guest apriltones

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they could come back temporarily, with the baby, but not forever because we have new, more interesting people, but just to show they are still there: after all who wants to totally forget the crazy dysfunctional sutherlands?!

I thought the sutherland Family were great and interesting!, I stopped watching Home and Away ages ago since two of my favourite characters left Dani and Kirsty, but I dont watch home and away at all nowadays, its kind of boring. I would only watch it if either of them came back, but in otherwords nowadays tI find Home and away boring :P

I think they could come back temporarily, with the baby, but not forever because we have new, more interesting people, but just to show they are still there: after all who wants to totally forget the crazy dysfunctional sutherlands?!

I thought the sutherland Family were great and interesting!, I stopped watching Home and Away ages ago since two of my favourite characters left Dani and Kirsty, but I dont watch home and away at all nowadays, its kind of boring. I would only watch it if either of them came back, but in otherwords nowadays tI find Home and away boring :P

So you only watched it for the eye candy then? :wink:

As a matter of curiosity, how can you say it's boring when you don't even watch it? :rolleyes:

So you only watched it for the eye candy then? :wink:

Well kind of I only got interested in Home and Away since Christie Hayes and Tammin Sursok, appeared in Home and Away for some reason, because Im like fans of them, Home and Away is alright now but Im not bothered to watch it, that much, only when I feel like it I swith on the tv and watch Home and away to see what going on. But Im the type of person, once my favourites leave , Im not into watching it anymore as much as I used to, I used to be mad for H&A a 2-3 yrs back, and never used to miss a single episode, and I only used to tape my favourite characters, and not as just a general H&A thing, I even only keep episodes of my favourite characters on my computer. So if anyone asks me whats happening in Uk storylines at the moment, I wouldnt have a clue :lol: , because I stopped watching H&A 7 months ago.

• 6 months later...

For what's it's worth, this is my take on the rape situation. Kane's father knocked his mother around, his brother was a nasty piece of work who undoubtedly treated women badly, and Kane himself suffered serious physical abuse. It's not an upbringing which teaches you to act gently and with consideration. I always believed that with Dani, it was Kane's first time. I remember his expression when he left the house. Dani invited him to the house when they would be alone, which often means only one thing to inexperienced boys. We know that she didn't fight, she said she was frozen and shocked. I really think that Kane didn't believe that he had raped her, that it took a long while for him to realise it - probably not until he was in love and could appreciate the huge difference. He accepted counselling, saw Dani's side of it and expressed remorse. He was immature and insensitive, he made a mistake; to baldly call him a rapist, as if it defines his character, is wrong.

I don't really want Kane and Kirsty to come back to the Bay, but I would like to see Kane cleared of the armed robbery. Perhaps Scott could be caught and admit to it; now there's someone who deserves to be in prison.

Archived