The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls thread is rubbish !! You are making the guys thread better!

Yeah Si - Co i di receive your message . Sorry if i keep making mistakes i am trying to get better lol. Have not been at work today had a day off :D . But i am in at Eight in the morning :( but i am still staying up to watch the Commonwealth Games lol

No worries Paul! It's just you keep quoting posts all the time when I'm sure you don't mean to! Use 'Add Reply' right at the bottom to stop this happening!

Which Sainsburys do you work at (if you don't mind me asking)?

Girls thread is rubbish !! You are making the guys thread better!

Yeah Si - Co i di receive your message . Sorry if i keep making mistakes i am trying to get better lol. Have not been at work today had a day off :D . But i am in at Eight in the morning :( but i am still staying up to watch the Commonwealth Games lol

No worries Paul! It's just you keep quoting posts all the time when I'm sure you don't mean to! Use 'Add Reply' right at the bottom to stop this happening!

Which Sainsburys do you work at (if you don't mind me asking)?

I work the one in Heaton, in Newcastle - upon- tyne. So in this room Si - Co what can we talk about? Can we talk about anything? Dont want another warning :(

Don't go way Emma B !! Please come back!! I was only taking the p*ss!!!

I'm back. I knew you would be lost without me.

Just kidding!

BTW, you don't need to add the "B" in my name. It's just because someone was already called Emma, although she hasn't posted for years! :D

Don't go way Emma B !! Please come back!! I was only taking the p*ss!!!

I'm back. I knew you would be lost without me.

Just kidding!

BTW, you don't need to add the "B" in my name. It's just because someone was already called Emma, although she hasn't posted for years! :D

Did you get my pm emma?

Pretty much anything you like, Paul. Same goes for the thread called 'General Chat' further up this forum!

This room is supposed to be for lads only, but we get the odd gatecrasher.

Come to think of it, I'm a gatecrasher in a way, hehe.

Pretty much anything you like, Paul. Same goes for the thread called 'General Chat' further up this forum!

This room is supposed to be for lads only, but we get the odd gatecrasher.

Come to think of it, I'm a gatecrasher in a way, hehe.

Boooo Si-Co. You and Ralph were singing a different tune in the girls' thread earlier!

Archived