The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

Pretty much anything you like, Paul. Same goes for the thread called 'General Chat' further up this forum!

This room is supposed to be for lads only, but we get the odd gatecrasher.

Come to think of it, I'm a gatecrasher in a way, hehe.

Boooo Si-Co. You and Ralph were singing a different tune in the girls' thread earlier!

Ha, the wonder of Ralph!

xx

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much anything you like, Paul. Same goes for the thread called 'General Chat' further up this forum!

But your a male Si -Co so how can you be a gate crasher? You have helped me since i came on here your the first friend i made on here so i would like to say thank you :D

But your a male Si -Co so how can you be a gate crasher? You have helped me since i came on here your the first friend i made on here so i would like to say thank you :D

He meant that he crashed and thrashed the girls room. :P Right si-co!

So what time does everyone stay on here til? I bet some people stay on til quite late yeah? I have to go off when my mam comes off :(

Summat like that!

Aww, cheers Paul - I'm welling up. I'm not used to people being nice to me, now that I'm a big nasty horrible moderator! :lol:

Well, remember a lot of people are from Australia and other countries, so they're going to be on the board at different times - it's Thursday morning in Oz now!

Summat like that!

Aww, cheers Paul - I'm welling up. I'm not used to people being nice to me, now that I'm a big nasty horrible moderator! :lol:

Well if i get told off Si - Co that usually means i deserved it :P

Archived