The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

LOL, well it just wasnt a f*** then i was gone lol... Actually i lasted about half an hour lol, how long did you last?

I know I was just teasing....

And I don't know what you're including in that 30 mins but I find that hard to believe especially at 15...

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, well it just wasnt a f*** then i was gone lol... Actually i lasted about half an hour lol, how long did you last?

And I don't know what you're including in that 30 mins but I find that hard to believe especially at 15...

He was probably cleaning up :P

What do you mean cleaning up? lol... The stuff went straight into plastic then into the toilet, what's there to clean? lol

LOL... All for the first 15 minutes it was "hurting" so it happened slow, then it generally got faster lol

hmm yeah it was kinda like that for me too... and I probably spent at least 10 mins putting the condom on... lol...

What do you mean cleaning up? lol... The stuff went straight into plastic then into the toilet, what's there to clean? lol

I hope you mean latex :P

Thats the way to do it mercury_girl!!!!

Haha! I know. :P

Down the toilet?! :P

^^Where else am i going to put it, on her parents bed to find? lol

LOL... All for the first 15 minutes it was "hurting" so it happened slow, then it generally got faster lol

hmm yeah it was kinda like that for me too... and I probably spent at least 10 mins putting the condom on... lol...

LMAO

It just slides on, not that hard lol... My mate said it was like that for him because he was uncut... Is that what you are? lol

Archived