The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my guess it was Valk, which was a good decision lol

We should have age verification for this thread!!! :lol:

It's a recommendation, not a restriction. Warning to people who want to avoid this sort of topic for whatever reason.

Some young teens may feel mature enough to enter the discussion, and I don't think it should be up to anyone here to deny them that right, especially at an age where they are probably curious to discuss this. I would dare say by 12 most people know a fair bit about sex already, most wouldn't of had it but would know how to relieve themselves etc....

Well my guess it was Valk, which was a good decision lol

We should have age verification for this thread!!! :lol:

It's a recommendation, not a restriction. Warning to people who want to avoid this sort of topic for whatever reason.

Some young teens may feel mature enough to enter the discussion, and I don't think it should be up to anyone here to deny them that right.

Thats true, but you don't want to get told off for talking about this kind of stuff, people might think its bad that it is on a forum aimed at all ages.

Im not giving out about the thread ( i love it!!) but we might get some concerned parent! :o

Archived