The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The American Academy of Pediatrics states "a survey of adult males using self-report suggests more varied sexual practice and less sexual dysfunction in circumcised adult men. There are anecdotal reports that penile sensation and sexual satisfaction are decreased for circumcised males."[73] The American Academy of Family Physicians states "no valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction."[74]

Table 1:

International circumcision rates Country Year Neonatal circumcisions (%)

United States 2002 60.1% [83]

Canada 2003 11.5% [84]

Australia 2004 12.7% [85]

New Zealand 1995 0.35%* [86]

United Kingdom 1972 0.41% [87]

Wikipedia entry:

Warning! Explicit pictures!

Oh my god! That's disgusting! lol

:lol::lol: I had to look after you said that! My first thought was it's rather small!

Anyway, so Drew, you said that you did it because your gf was moving overseas... so it was a one off thing?

Cause I reckon that would be really frustrating, getting to do it once and then not again for quite a while.

It is. We were waiting until we were older, but then she was forced to move so we wanted to do it then... So now i'm single and havent had a root since :lol: actually that just sounded like im desperate :lol:

:lol: Don't worry I havn't had one for a while now either since I split up with my last gf, but for a while I was doing it quite frequently :lol:

Nope, i'm not the typical teen boy that just wants roots lol... My friend's ex dumped her the other day because he wanted to root other girls after two years that they've been going out. What a total bastard

Archived