The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is. We were waiting until we were older, but then she was forced to move so we wanted to do it then... So now i'm single and havent had a root since :lol: actually that just sounded like im desperate :lol:

:lol: Don't worry I havn't had one for a while now either since I split up with my last gf, but for a while I was doing it quite frequently :lol:

You horny bitch, you :lol:

Actually edit that. Mah, youre more horny lol

It is. We were waiting until we were older, but then she was forced to move so we wanted to do it then... So now i'm single and havent had a root since :lol: actually that just sounded like im desperate :lol:

:lol: Don't worry I havn't had one for a while now either since I split up with my last gf, but for a while I was doing it quite frequently :lol:

You horny bitch, you :lol:

heh, well not really quite frequently now that I've read mah's post... sometimes it would only be on the weekend, but still regularily! But not all that much i guess...

Archived