The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be reopened, I'm just waiting to hear from the Mod in question as to why it was closed - it's been said in the 'secret forum' that there are too many general chats going on at the moment - and I tend to agree.

Though if any were to go it would be the girls and boys threads, which are basically just General Chat as both genders post in both anyway regardless.

Paul we're just trying to figure out what happened to general chat lol, just settle pettle

Settle Pettle!!! :lol:

I thought that this was the straight guy thread.... :unsure:

Yes Liz it is a straight Guy thread!!

It will be reopened, I'm just waiting to here from the person in question as to why it was closed - it's been said in the 'secret forum' that there are too many general chats going on at the moment - and I tend to agree.

Though if any were to go it would be the girls and boys threads, which are basically just General Chat as both genders post in both anyway regardless.

That is why I agreed with the closing.

Still... the two gender threads deal with very different issues.

It will be reopened, I'm just waiting to hear from the Mod in question as to why it was closed - it's been said in the 'secret forum' that there are too many general chats going on at the moment - and I tend to agree.

The girls started it... :unsure:

Archived