The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

It will be reopened, I'm just waiting to here from the person in question as to why it was closed - it's been said in the 'secret forum' that there are too many general chats going on at the moment - and I tend to agree.

Though if any were to go it would be the girls and boys threads, which are basically just General Chat as both genders post in both anyway regardless.

That is why I agreed with the closing.

Still... the two gender threads deal with very different issues.

I like this thread, don't close it! lol... Last night we had very interesting comversations that we probably couldn't of had in general chat.

Well why not get rid of The Oldie thread, that's hardly active, and most of those people talk in general chat anyway

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both guy and girl threads deal with differant issues, so each gender would probably feel more comfortable talking to the same sex on issues.

Just my opionion....don't listen to me!

I'm sure that's true, but it's not as if the opposite sex won't read the conversation and probably take part in it!

Both guy and girl threads deal with differant issues, so each gender would probably feel more comfortable talking to the same sex on issues.

Just my opionion....don't listen to me!

I'm sure that's true, but it's not as if the opposite sex won't read the conversation and probably take part in it!

Even though the guys post in our thread, and I post in yours etc, the majority talking is always of the gender the thread is "there for".

Well this thread got a bit sexual last night... and got me thinking a bit about sex in general... I haven't had it thus far in my life, and am not sure if, when I am finally of the "taken" variety that I'm going to rush in and get it over with... so I'm going to pose a question, what made you decide to do it the first time!

Well this thread got a bit sexual last night... and got me thinking a bit about sex in general... I haven't had it thus far in my life, and am not sure if, when I am finally of the "taken" variety that I'm going to rush in and get it over with... so I'm going to pose a question, what made you decide to do it the first time!

It's nice to hear a guy say that for once :)

Archived