The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

Well this thread got a bit sexual last night... and got me thinking a bit about sex in general... I haven't had it thus far in my life, and am not sure if, when I am finally of the "taken" variety that I'm going to rush in and get it over with... so I'm going to pose a question, what made you decide to do it the first time!

I'm catholic and go church etc... Am i not ment to have sex at this age? :unsure: Why i did it, i answerd that in my post a few pages back.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this thread got a bit sexual last night... and got me thinking a bit about sex in general... I haven't had it thus far in my life, and am not sure if, when I am finally of the "taken" variety that I'm going to rush in and get it over with... so I'm going to pose a question, what made you decide to do it the first time!

I'm catholic and go church etc... Am i not ment to have sex at this age? :unsure: Why i did it, i answerd that in my post a few pages back.

By catholic teachings, you shouldn't until you have a ring on your finger

Archived