Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was murder, a shot rang out she fell into the sea.  Andy is another one who went walk about that night and later we saw him washing his face and hands. 

Both Zac and Ash's arrests were public but Irene's was low key, no bursting through the beach house doors,  just quietly asked if she could come to the station. What Zac said to Leah when he came back could be pretty damming 'Charlotte is out of our lives/or she won't be bothering us any more' can't remember which. How do we know Leah didn't go out herself in the meantime?

A lot of Soap Police arrest a lot of wrong suspects (without hardly any or no proof) before they get the right one.  Logic doesn't apply in soaps CaptainHulk. I had forgotten about Kyle.

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, H&Alover said:

(and btw may be nit picking but he had no idea anyone was in the house, they were all meant to be out)

That's...debatable.Charlotte overheard that Matt and Oscar were meant to be going out, back when we all thought she did the fire, but it seems unlikely that Hunter was hanging around the Diner at the same time, listening in to the same conversation, without at least his mother noticing.Okay, he saw the rest of the family arguing with Billie, which is why he chose her as a scapegoat, but on the face of it, he had no reason to assume they weren't in.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:17 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Kind of like the way they still credit Leah as "Leah Patterson-Baker" when she dropped the Baker about two years ago.

Oh my god! Sometimes my control over time and space astonishes even me.Very next episode...and she's credited as Leah Patterson! So, can you sort out that silly credit for Olivia now?

So...today.And it's becoming more and more obvious that Dylan is an even worse police officer than we thought: Not only if he incompetent, he's also "political".It's clear he doesn't give a damn about the truth, he just wants a conviction in order to bolster his failing career.Given that half the town seem to have bumped into Charlotte that night and lied about it, I suspect he's latched on to Zac because he's got a clear motive: Revenge for Denny, rather than the nebulous "lover's tiff/knew too much" motive he tried to pin on Kyle.The prospect of Morag swooping in and decimating him falls flat as we remember that actually Morag's a bit rubbish, especially when her client's innocent, and if anything she makes matters worse.Still, her first appearance in three years: She was actually around when Zac first appeared, but I don't think he actually came to Summer Bay until after she left town.

If the show wants us to like Hunter, and they obviously do, it'd be better to have us make up our own mind rather than tell us what we're meant to think.I'd have been happy to let him slide until we got that sledgehammer subtle scene with Leah telling the criminal who burned her house down "None of this is your fault." Um, yeah, it is.He started all this, and once again good people are suffering while he walks away unscathed.

Ash and Andy planning to start a workshop at the caravan park caught my attention, which is more than can be said for anything involving Ricky, Nate and Phoebe.(Did smile at Ash realising Ricky was only hanging out with them because she had no other options though.)

CURS: Why was all that stuff with Kyle there? He didn't appear and his being a suspect wasn't even mentioned.

22 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh my god! Sometimes my control over time and space astonishes even me.Very next episode...and she's credited as Leah Patterson! So, can you sort out that silly credit for Olivia now?

Funnily enough I also changed her name back to Patterson on the site yesterday...

28 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Good to see the Ginger one back!

It's been too long. 

Morag is definitely an impact player.

She made more impact in a 10 second shot of her 'claws' tapping on the front desk of the Police Station than most regulars do in a 3 year contract.

On 4/16/2016 at 10:31 PM, CaptainHulk said:

Andy's hardly an ex-crim, he's a goddamn murderer after all...

Strictly speaking he hasn't actually been convicted of the murder so in the eyes of the law not a criminal for that.

Seriously is Kat stupid or something?  She actually goes home and discusses the case with Phoebe even though Phoebe's boyfriend was previously a suspect.  She shouldn't be discussing it with anyone.  And the way she was saying Zac is her friend and practically telling her colleagues to keep the house tidy is further proof that she shouldn't be on the case.

When Morag was mocking Dylan (which I actually really enjoyed especially the "tut tut" line) he should have called her battleship.

Has Phoebe had a personality transplant?  She's actually been OK over the last few episodes she's been in.  Well in comparison to when she's launching her self-righteous rants.

Really enjoyed the scene with Hunter and Leah.  Interestingly he seemed to be avoiding Olivia although she was bordering on obsessive trying to get hold of him.

Not only that Slade the police don't know he killed Petrovic.

Forensics did rule out suicide that's why they are looking for suspects.  Just because a suspect didn't see someone it doesn't follow someone didn't see them.

Obviously history between Dylan (Carter) and it wasn't a good one if the barbed remarks between the two of them was anything to go by.  Maybe Morag tore apart evidence Dylan gave in a case where Morag was a judge/lawyer for the defence and it turned out bad for him. Reading between the lines perhaps his being in the bay is a 'punishment' in some way, it certainly took Kat by surprise. Loved that drumming of her nails on the counter, just as Dylan remarked Zac would need a very good lawyer.

The second look at the CCTV footage definitely placed Zac at the pier as he very handily turned round (for us and them) and they did end up at the Rock Pool and  another one to say 'she was alive when I left her'. Which unless he followed her it makes her 'What are you doing here' remark redundant again.

Kat was out of order telling Phoebe but  the police can search a house without making a mess and it's not Zac's house I may be wrong but shouldn't someone who lives there be with the police when they make a search to avoid any charges of evidence being planted? Zac is going to need Morag now that he has been charged. Is Dylan going to find the evidence he needs on Zac's shoes?

At the risk of being charged with more nit picking Hunter didn't start it all Charlotte did by letting Hunter think his dad knew about him but didn't want anything to do with him. If she'd been upfront in the beginning none of what has happened would have.

Interesting you changed Leah's surname to Patterson Dan F, is she still a Patterson or has she changed her name to MacGuire, I think Chris asked that question in the Diner.

I know it's the baggage you take on when you get involved with a doctor but as Ricky said she and Nate had no problem with spending time together before they officially become a couple now she hardly sees him. Phoebe did give good advice she needs to talk it through with Nate otherwise it will just fester and then there will be a big blow up and maybe be leaving Ricky thinking she would have been better off going with Brax.

Not sure would Alf will think of Andy and Ash setting up a motor repair shop in the caravan park, the occasional fixing of a guests car/bike may be OK but a proper shop? Would some sort of licence  be needed, the dreaded H&S would probably stick it's oar in.

54 minutes ago, H&Alover said:

At the risk of being charged with more nit picking Hunter didn't start it all Charlotte did by letting Hunter think his dad knew about him but didn't want anything to do with him. If she'd been upfront in the beginning none of what has happened would have.

Do you know, I'd actually forgotten that! I still don't like him and I still think he needs to confess to the diner theft and face the consequences but maybe I'd be a bit more lenient that I would have been........

I was seriously checking Andy's reaction when Zach's predicament was bought up by Alf. He's not giving anything away but then again, he's very experienced at hiding the fact that he's a killer!

Archived