Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

If I was Ricky I would have told Nate and Irene to mind their own business, surely she is entitled to have texts from whoever she likes on her phone it was just another excuse for  Nate to throw his toys out of the pram - not even little Casey does that.  Nate has no integrity whatsoever telling Irene that  Brax was alive in the first place when Ricky told him to keep it quiet,  no wonder she didn't say anything re the text - he's the next best thing to Coleen, just cant keep anything to himself.  The writers have ruined Rickys  character putting her with him,  as far as I am concerned he is the worst actor on the show and certainly nothing to look at.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I do have to agree that it does seem ridiculous that the caravan park is now miles down the hill with no explanation. If we're meant to believe it's the exact same location then it's no wonder Pippa's foster kids used to complain at being sent out with linen. I'm beginning to wonder if Pippa was actually running a child labour camp, making those kids walk up and down that hill with heavy baskets of laundry.

Yes the location of the caravan park did move a fair bit when they returned there, but then they were having to create their own from scratch as opposed to utilising an existing setup like they were originally. The land at the back of the house where the old caravan park was has pretty much been reclaimed by nature now.

caravanpark_zpsklyicbct.jpg

You can see the new caravan park at the bottom of the image, the original location was the light strip of land in the trees above the house.

5 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

Ricky is really difficult to like at the moment. I can't really understand why she married Nate? Any why is she bothered about Brax when she has an adonis like Nate??

I always found Ricky hard to like :lol:

Oh gosh, bad me, it seems Irene did find out Brax was alive back in Episode 6352.Well, why not, everyone else seems to know.Apologies, show and actors!

ETA: Even if the locations are further apart these days, I think it was a mistake to highlight it so much on screen, especially when the show's still written as though the caravan park's just outside that door.It puts a very different spin on the "You're in a caravan but you're still part of the household" idea if Hunter has a lengthy trek in the dark every night (and makes his going to the house instead of the park when he's tired earlier in the episode even more baffling).

It's no wonder we don't see guests coming up to the house to check in anymore, I wonder if they ring and someone goes down to them. Also, how does it work when Alf is at the bait shop, Leah's at the diner, Zac's at school and all of the kids are at school/uni? 

Glad it wasn't just me thinking it odd Leah and Zac seemed to be looking downhill across the trees when the explosion happened. Not the usual impression we get when we see it, it still gives the impression the park is next to the house. Maybe just as well considering the size of the blast. We'll find out tomorrow who does die, survive but with life threatening injuries, others who walk away unscathed etc.

Anyone else leaving messages (and responding to) on her phone wouldn't be a problem but this is Brax, and he and Nate had their own history (mainly over Ricky). She took up with Nate when Brax left, then went back to Brax when he came back, then back to Nate again, not surprising Nate would be feeling somewhat insecure.

I know some of you don't like Hunter but like Skye not knowing Tank before his 'redemption', Olivia didn't know Hunter before, she feels safe with him and can confide in him. She did  overreact to Chris seeing her new cuts, I guess as he shares a house he may have been included in the 'secret'. Chris may be many things but a perv he is not. He showed his sensitive side again by just having a quite word with Irene.

Billie didn't mention a tattoo, unless that was for our eyes only, just told Oscar he was masked and didn't speak. 

Whatever my doubts about Tank, he is trying to stay away from Josh and now Oscar, it's them that keep approaching him and he was sitting the on the fence before they came along. Btw how did they know he was even thinking of going to the Fund Raiser, while he wouldn't have been breaching his parole conditions he would have found it very difficult avoiding them in such a small area. Him being chased up the track to the park brought back memories of Tank and his gang roaring up at Maddy's birthday party!  Tank was giving as good as he got (well almost) in his fight with Andy, but Andy is an adult and Tank hasn't long been out of hospital after being stabbed, so both are responsible for the canister being knocked over.

It was mentioned on another post about his counselling, could his still attending sessions also be part of his parole conditions?

Sneaky mention that Leah still has the Pattinson surname, as in Pattinson, Mcguire, Wilson.

I did like Chris in his white tie and tails and Hannah's dress was lovely.

I was expecting Skye  turn up and at least hang out with John and the others.  The same thought struck me about Phoebe and what she was wearing, Dom coming on far too strong again, but she is interested.

Whoever Irene's stalker is he looked quite young, even though we only saw him from the back, so too young to be a long lost son -grandson?

The item Kat had in the evidence bag looked to me like a metal washer, another thing overlooked by Carter or disregarded by all as just being something found at the scene.

I'm extremely annoyed with Channel 5 after Wednesday's episode they previewed Friday with the announcement -

Spoiler

"After the explosion two won't survive".  Even after watching the preview at the end of Friday that wasn't obvious.  At least until the actual episode the explosion would have been a surprise and they spoiled that.  I'm hoping for it to be Chris and Hannah TBH.  But I don't think it will be either of them.  Chris I feel is going to be around for a long time and if it was Hannah would they have really previewed her going into cardiac arrest?

On 6/17/2016 at 10:15 PM, KIMIF1 said:

If I was Ricky I would have told Nate and Irene to mind their own business, surely she is entitled to have texts from whoever she likes on her phone it was just another excuse for  Nate to throw his toys out of the pram - not even little Casey does that.  Nate has no integrity whatsoever telling Irene that  Brax was alive in the first place when Ricky told him to keep it quiet,  no wonder she didn't say anything re the text - he's the next best thing to Coleen, just cant keep anything to himself.

I agree with you about Irene.  She obviously wanted to look out for Nate but it was really none of her business.  Whilst I'm not keen on Nate going through Ricky's phone I do think it's reasonable for him to ask about Brax and more specifically why Ricky didn't mention it.  If they're going into a marriage there needs to be complete honesty.  Although she didn't want to get married anyway and Nate knows this.  I didn't actually make the connection from that clip that Irene knew Brax was alive.  Well I suppose at least she hasn't told anyone else which is something.

I wasn't happy with Andy going after Tank like that and beating him up although once again I keep thinking if Josh had been my younger brother I might have wanted to inflict some damage on him too.

Archived