Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Alf's episode count this week:Four. Roo was also in four, and she was credited on Monday for no appearance.

(And Olivia appears to be only 16, younger than VJ and younger than her original age.Sorry, I shouldn't be doing this...)

What?! That's dreadful continuity. Honestly I give up on the show. Completely skewiffing the timeline like this. What a load of cods 

Yes H&Alover, bikinis do have to be skimpy, otherwise what's the point of wearing them?

Glad you agree with me about Billie, Pembie. Don't they have special bikinis for pregnant chicks?

Will someone please tell me how you get someone else's quotes on the top of your own, like you all seem to?

Good episode today : Mason & Evie gelling, Zak & Leah not gelling, Billie embarrassed in front of VJ about being given that blanket (meant for her rapist), Chris cooking a spectacular 4 course meal at short notice,  lots of tall extras at the sleepover, etc, etc 

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Yes H&Alover, bikinis do have to be skimpy, otherwise what's the point of wearing them?

Glad you agree with me about Billie, Pembie. Don't they have special bikinis for pregnant chicks?

Will someone please tell me how you get someone else's quotes on the top of your own, like you all seem to?

Good episode today : Mason & Evie gelling, Zak & Leah not gelling, Billie embarrassed in front of VJ about being given that blanket (meant for her rapist), Chris cooking a spectacular 4 course meal at short notice,  lots of tall extras at the sleepover, etc, etc 

I dunno. Some of those two piece jobs that the likes of Emma, Viv, Soph, Fin, Shannon, Selina etc  wore were perfectly modest but still sexy as hell. In fact 80s and 90s swimsuits were! (See Saved by the Bell or even the Odd Married with Children episode)

They do have Maternity Swimwear, but going with Billie's character, she'd probably find it unflattering.

Chris can throw down in the kitchen, who knew. Probably allowed to cut loose at home due to Reenie probably shooting down half his menu in the diner

("I'm not puttin' that on the flippin' menu, so forget it, Buster!"):D

4 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

^ But it's not the same without you scoop-slamming the show on its head. You've even quit brutalizing Neighbours. ?

You're obviously looking in the wrong place.

It's reached the point where being angry at the show, and even more damagingly some of the points of view expressed on this forum, just isn't fun anymore.Yes, it's a shame I don't have anyone to share with my musings with about Inspector Luke Cunningham, the fact that the Morgans' parents' killer is that bloke that turned Martha into a pole dancer or how Duncan can chatter about Noah's Bar when he hasn't been a resident of Summer Bay since 2004 and the bar didn't open till the end of that year (guess it made a big impression on him during his flying visit in 2005), but it's not worth ending up depressed afterwards.

Archived