Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Slade you took some A levels. Didn't know you were that smart!

Agree with you others about (1) why so few injuries, (2) why pregnant Billie needed to go - she could have stayed and supported VJ with his HSCs, (3) why 2 doctors needed to go off and look, unless it was a chance for med student Mason to shine, (4) poor choice of characters to go on the trip - why not Matt, Chris, John, Marilyn, Kat, (5) will the Federal Police get involved in the rescue or the follow-up enquiry?

Having said all that, it has been 2 very exciting episodes so far this week and probably more of the same to come. But it did seem a bit soon to have them back in hospital from the promos. Won,t we see the rescues then? 

18 hours ago, Psychic Wombat said:

Can someone explain why the two qualified doctors have gone walkabout leaving the others, including a pregnant woman, without any medical cover? 

Episode quotas aside, Tori's actually being very selfish arguably having both Nate and Duncan help her find her brother.  Nate is being selfish because he's putting Tori before Leah, Irene and the others.  And Duncan's being selfish for the same reason as Nate.

16 hours ago, Brian said:

So Slade you took some A levels. Didn't know you were that smart!

Thanks but a lot of people have A-levels nowadays.  The percentage of students getting better results has for the most part improved over the last 25 years.

So I guess I got my answer, VJ was more worried about Billie than his own mother.  He annoyed me the way he was with Alf and then when he stormed off taking Alf's map in an attempt to try and find them on his own but like Ash in the previous episode his actions were understandable.

I still think Mason's a knob but I thought he did very well with Billie considering.  I want the baby to be OK and I want Billie to be too.  Losing both feels like the easy way out.  I want her to be exposed.  I want to see the look on Leah's, VJs and Irene's faces when they find out that she has lied to and deceived them for months.  The impression that was given was she was about to fess up to Leah.  Would she have actually gone through with it?  I don't know.  I did wonder at one point whether her state brought on by the crash would be a further bonding exercise for Leah or Irene or both.

Putting aside their initial dislike for each other it looks as though Ash and Justin might actually turn out to be friends.

20 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Zac's been around nearly 4 years. It's only been about 5 and a half since Angelo left.

Oh right!! Lol whoops!! Thanks for that! I think I was getting H&A mixed up with Neighbours a bit there. Oh Angelooo!!! I miss him. :( :( Ah 4 years for lovely Zac!! I really hope he sticks around and Charlie doesn't decide to leave Leah's lost too many husbands and boyfriends etc. Plus I do really ship Zac and Leah a loooot!!! :wub:

Ooh speaking of Zac I thought his reaction to hearing Leah's alright was just beautiful!! Such a lovely seemingly spontaneous smile from Charlie!! My highlight of the ep!! And Zac and VJ hugging too!! Zac and Leah's reunion was lovely too and those hugs!!! :wub::wub::D And when Evie gave Uncle Zac that lovely warm hug too!!! :D :D

Um that's all I want to say for now!! Haaaaapppy my fam and ship are reunited now and all in one piece!!! :wub: :D :D

Archived