Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe the police let Johnny talk to Rocco! They know he's manipulative and makes threats, that Rocco was afraid for his life, yet they let Johnny control the situation. Why was it so important that Johnny sign anyway? Most arrested people sign their statements because it's to their advantage to do so. If they don't want to make a statement, they don't have to. Oh, I know it was a convenient set-up, but they should try harder to make it credible. Perhaps they could have made Rocco anxious to explain himself to Johnny; at least that would only makes Rocco look like an idiot, not the police! Johnny's good at the old sob story, isn't he? I actually begin to understand how his intensity can burn the sense and self-preservation out of a lukewarm character like Rocco.

So Ash did come through on this occasion. Good for him, but he's still up to something.

:o OMG how great was Callan in todays episode. He had me feeling sorry for Johnny for some twisted reason.

As much as I feel sorry for Rocco I cant help but feel that he's not trying everything he possibly could to get away, but at the same time I really do understand that breaking away from the gang and Johnny is extremely impossible and that he is stuck in a rut.

I just think it generally could have been dealt with so much better.

I thought it was really stupid that Ash made Rocco go back in to see Johnny. Can he not see how scared the kid is?, even before when Ash was trying to convince Rocco that he was doing the right thing by setting Johhny up he was being rather ignorant. If it was any other kid I'm sure Ash wouldn't have done the same thing. Now that I think of it maybe it was more to do with the credibility of the script/storyline than Ash himself.

And I cannot believe Ash called Johhny BRO!!! :o

It was still a good episode :D

They cut some of it out. I think it was cause the original ep lasted about 40min and stupid five only shows 25 mins of it <_<

Oh well, they kept all the JnM scenes in it so im happy! :D

I love that ep, its happy, sad and funny, Its got everything you need in it to make a fantastic ep.

And what a cliff hanger huh! :o

Poor Sally and Poor Rocco :(

I love that ep, its happy, sad and funny, Its got everything you need in it to make a fantastic ep.

And what a cliff hanger huh!

Poor Sally and Poor Rocco

i know exactly what youmean, happy , funny, sad all in one!! it was such a great episode. i felt soooo sorry for Rocco too you can sooo tell that he didn't want to do!

can't wait for Monday now!!

Archived