Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

^^ Nope, no montage. Apparently, five don't have the rights to show it, or something. It was never actually a part of the original episode, it was something produced by Seven and therefore not shipped abroad.

The season finale did annoy me, though. Five actually did a promo for the episode and it was shown quite a lot in the lead up to the episode, yet it was butchered, sorry edited, left, right and centre! I know it was for timing reasons, but considering all the hype five gave it, it would've been cool if they could've given it a longer timeslot. Just this once. Then the episode would've actually made sense and maybe they could've also bought the montage off Seven and shown that at the end, too. Stupid television channels. <_<

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Nope, no montage. Apparently, five don't have the rights to show it, or something. It was never actually a part of the original episode, it was something produced by Seven and therefore not shipped abroad.

The season finale did annoy me, though. Five actually did a promo for the episode and it was shown quite a lot in the lead up to the episode, yet it was butchered, sorry edited, left, right and centre! I know it was for timing reasons, but considering all the hype five gave it, it would've been cool if they could've given it a longer timeslot. Just this once. Then the episode would've actually made sense and maybe they could've also bought the montage off Seven and shown that at the end, too. Stupid television channels. <_<

The montage made the stabbing that bit sadder. I'm fuming they didnt play it.

The pageant was hilarious....it still makes me laugh....it was so realisitic..and Irenes halo slipping...the scenery falling over...pure class. I loved Sally and Brad. I no longer hate Brad...I like him...he is going to be good for Sally. Poor Rocco though....he looked so sad and torn.

Does Sally die? :o :o At least we find out on monday...and not 6 weeks like they did down under :P

The montage made the stabbing that bit sadder. I'm fuming they didnt play it.

Yeah, I think that, too. I remember seeing the montage just after the finale aired in Australia, but I never got to see the entire episode with the montage tagged on the end. It would've been nice to see it in its proper context. I'm just so angry at the way five edited it. And then they thought we wouldn't notice when the scenes didn't match up properly and Colleen was cut off mid-speech. Grr. :angry:

The pageant was hilarious....it still makes me laugh....it was so realisitic..and Irenes halo slipping...the scenery falling over...pure class. I loved Sally and Brad. I no longer hate Brad...I like him...he is going to be good for Sally. Poor Rocco though....he looked so sad and torn.

Does Sally die? At least we find out on monday...and not 6 weeks like they did down under :P

Yeah, I loved the comment about Irene's halo, too! And the bit where one of the wise men says something about buying the baby nappies, but then someone else remarking that he's too special for nappies. :P

And yay for Kit returning! :D Although, 'tis slightly odd how Kim, for someone normally so dim, managed to cotton onto the whole "I'm carrying your baby" thing without Kit saying a word. And I didn't like the lighting in that scene, it made Kim look a really funny colour. :blink:

Haha, my mother made me giggle tonight when I was watching the episode. She got very confused as to why the episode had Christmas carols in the background. :P

Loved the pageant, totally hilarious and I hasn't laughed so much in a long time since today! Everyone involved in the play was classic with Alf & Lance doing some on-the-spot improvsation and knocked the set over!

Personally, I've thought Rocco's acting was very forced and not convincing really as if he's trying too hard? :unsure:

Even though five butchered the season finale, it was still good and I look forward to the new season next week!

Just seen thursays and firdays episodes now as I recorded them. What I don't understand is why Johnny left the door to his shack wide open with the plans on the table?! A bit stupid. Can't believe they cut so much of the episode out! Heard we can watch the unedited version on youtube though, does anyone know the episode number?

If I was writing the season finale - the flashback montage would have been actually apart of the episode - with some intense and emotional scoring and ends with a white-out as if she was having flashbacks of her life before her death.

Thats rubbish that they had to cut it up. What parts were removed?

Archived