Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I have just seen Friday's episode. That pageant was hilarious. The three wise men galloping around the stage and Brad reading his lines of his hand - LMAO!!!

It was so good to see such a funny episode in Home and Away as it's something we don't usually get to see.

I can't believe 5 edited it so much and that the montage was taken out especially since they showed the promos for it so many times.

Can't wait till this evening's episode. :D

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I prefer the old one aswell. Even after listening to it for ages (oz eps) its still takes alot of getting used to. lol

Great ep! Hope Sals ok. Very dramatic stuff!

The actor who plays Rocco was excellent in it

Poor Rocco :(*cries*

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Rocco. He had choices, he just made the wrong one. His actions were completely selfish IMO, he chose to save his own skin over the woman who had given him a chance and helped him when no one else would.

The actor who plays him is great though xx

No, i honestly wouldn't. Rocco is trying to get out, surely he would have known this would just get him deeper in. Johnny isn't going to give up now that Rocco's followed orders like a good boy.

If i were Rocco, i'd have run. Changed my name, done whatever. Hell, told the cops about the threat and be put in witness protection. I wouldn't have stabbed the only person who was prepared to help me.

xxx

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Rocco. He had choices, he just made the wrong one. His actions were completely selfish IMO, he chose to save his own skin over the woman who had given him a chance and helped him when no one else would.

The actor who plays him is great though xx

I agree. I don't have any sympathy for Rocco. Obviously saving his own neck was more important than Sally. Then he put himself first again when he just lied through his teeth over everything that had happened. :angry2:

On the plus side, these are the first full episodes of H&A that I've watched in ages. :)

Archived