Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

God, clearly TPTB are willing Kim & Rachel to fail :rolleyes: Within 2 or 3 eps of them getting married they have Lee taking Joe back, and now Kit's return pregnant. I would've liked them to be allowed to be happy for more than 5 minutes.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get why Rocco did it and I empathise with his position, but there must have been a better way out. Obviously he was terrified of Johnny sending someone to kill him, but IMO he gave in too easily without exploring the other options.

Regarding Rachel and Kim, I hate hate hate how the writers have handled their relationship. Rachel made Kim so much more likeable and their relationship is/was really popular, yet the writers persist in trying to wreck it. I know it's a soap and all soap couples have their share of troubles, but they're ruining a really great pairing by giving them so many problems. It's getting to the stage where I almost want them to split up, because it seems they'd be better off without each other.

As for the theme tune, why does the singer pronounce all his words with an 'a' sound at the end? It's very annoying. <_<

Johnny scared me tonight! When he was on the ground and did that psycho laugh i was like, EEK!

Really great actor :) He scares the pants outa me lol

This R/K/K scenarios gunna annoy me, i have a feeling! <_<

And Sally just happened to wake up at the moment Rocco was going to end it all! Sheesh! That was a close one! :P

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Rocco. He had choices, he just made the wrong one. His actions were completely selfish IMO, he chose to save his own skin over the woman who had given him a chance and helped him when no one else would.

The actor who plays him is great though xx

I agree. I don't have any sympathy for Rocco. Obviously saving his own neck was more important than Sally. Then he put himself first again when he just lied through his teeth over everything that had happened. :angry2:

On the plus side, these are the first full episodes of H&A that I've watched in ages. :)

I didn't think it was possible to dislike Rocco even more, but I do. :angry: So next he's prepared to turn off the life support to prevent Sally identifying him...? Then he discovers she can't remember anything and, as he tells Johnny (sorry, can't remember exact words) "Sally will look after me better than you ever did". Yeh, right, what a hero, thinking of himself again! :angry: (Naively, I thought maybe he'd agreed to move in to look after Sally, who'd just recovered from major surgery, until he said that!!!)

Still, the guy who plays Rocco is a brilliant actor. :) Even if he does look too old to be at school somehow.

I still feel sorry for Rocco :( I want to give him a hug!

Maybe that makes me crazy since alot of you people dont like him for what he did. But i still care for what hes going through.

Morag cracks me up! I love her facial expressions towards any mention of Ash! :lol:

Marthas about to make a very silly decision! No change there then <_<

Yes Cornelia Frances is an amazing actress with hilarious facial expressions and tones. You want to hug Rocco^^^^ just remember he may have been somewhat forced but all sal did was try to help him so why didnt he just a new id and start a new life instead of what he sis or anything other than what he did

Yeh i no, and for Sally i feel awful cause she only tried to help him.

But i just feel with everything hes been through in his life, having Johnny watching his every move, and threatening him constantly, that i just feel bad for him.

He shouldnt have stabbed her, obviously. And saying he should change his id and move away is easy on paper, but in reality Johnny would have found him and probably killed him or forced him to do more criminal acts, like killing brad and sally or something.

Anyway im rambling, and i dont really no what im talking about :P

What im trying to say is, i feel bad for Rocco, and i feel even worse for Sally. :(

Johnny needs to be seriously sorted out! :angry:

Oh yeh, but one thing that does frustrate me, is that Rocco keeps going off to see Johnny at the station! Why doesnt he just leave it be now! Instead of causing more trouble for himself and Sally!

Yeh i no, i actually ment the 2nd and 3rd time after that. The time he said he couldnt go on with this and he was leaving Johnny for good (and the time when Johnny told him he had to turn off Sals life support) and then the time after that when Rocco went back saying he couldnt do it cause she woke up.

Archived