Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These recent episodes are very good.

Rocco is a good character but doesnt display much emotion. Sally is amazing as ever. Cassie was very good in fives episode.

One thing that I don't like is Macca. Horrible character but good actor.

Rocco is a good character but doesnt display much emotion.

Really!? :blink: I think he does!

Like in the bedroom scene after the stabbing, he bawled his eyes out, not to mention all the aggression that came out (punching the mirror and what not).

Excellent acting aswell :)

He does not seem sincere at all. He just sees his way out. He's way taking advantage of Sally. Whether or not i'm talking about Five/Five Life is beyond me here. But IMO he doesn't show any compassion. He's just as bad as his brother, if not worse. I mean, Johnny didn't stab her.

I know what people will say :P "But he told Rocco to do it, he had no choice". Bull. He had every choice. Johnny said "Jump", Rocco said "How high?".

xxx

I never thought I could hate a set of opening credits as I do at the moment. Israel Whatshisname CANNOT sing to save his life, and he adds extra syllables to the ends of words and it's all warbly. And I'm really not liking the orange theme, either. It looks so cheap.

Kate Ritchie has been amazing in recent episodes, as usual. As cute a couple as I think her and Brad make, they're really making me cringe at the moment. I just can't quite put my finger on why.

I really don't like Rocco now, either. Yes, he was in a difficult situation, but has no one ever heard the song lyrics - 'sometimes the hardest things and the right things are the same'? It's so true. Hell, Pete got into witness protection, so I'm sure Rocco could've, too.

Awwww Jacky :wub:

His facial expression when he was thinking back to his time with Karen was hilarious :lol:

As for Martha, the only thing i can say is this....... :blink: and this ..... :lol:

How can she stay with a person that is living with his wife and kids.

And she said to him, "your only saying all this cause you got busted and your trying to wiggle your way out of it". Well it worked didnt it! hehehe

Martha love, get your head checked :P

And what great advice Cassie gives! Mental note, never go to Cassie for advice!

Archived