Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Exactly Jess. I think Johnny summed it up perfectly when he said "You didn't finish her off ... but now you think you're gonna play happy families with the woman you stabbed" or something like that.

How naive and bloody stupid is Martha? Idiot. And Belle's a skeeze. She was so worried about Lucas getting with her just to sleep with her, she has a minute of insecurity about Drew, now she's arranging to sleep with Luc. Tut-tut.

Drew, I must admit (even though I dislike him) did make me laugh today and his conversation with Belle at Luc's was quite funny:

Belle: Make an excuse to go home!

Drew: I don't want to go home ... I was invited!

Belle: NOT BY ME!

That was funny. The Jack/Lucas moment was cringe-worthy, but not as much so as Lucas': Ze Pepperoni is on Ze right.

Oh, Lucas!

- By the by, the other day when Rachel was pratting on about a new life, it seemed like she'd got over the loss of Baby Joe quickly. One scene of her looking miserable in pyjamas, and now she's okay. Discounting the entrance of a very pregnant Kit, who somewhere along the line became very annoying IMO -

Where's the alcoholic "I love Noah" Kit that we all know and love?

Sally and Brad. Eiw. I mean I know she can't ever replace Flynn (no one quite so super exists) but Brad doesn't even have an ounce of Super-ness in him.

Ric and Cassie - I'll say it now and forever - CHEMISTRY. I'm likely to be smote down for this, but IMO Ric and Mattie do not work. They could have done, at some point. But not now, she's like a child. I still see Ric and Cassie ending up together on the other hand, they have a spark whenever they're in scenes.

Lastly, does anyone else hear a foreboding tune (possibly something like the Jaws tune :P) whenever Macca is in a scene with Cassie?

xxx

EDIT TO ADD: Martha is a total hypocrite, I mean she was married when she first slept with Ash. And she told Jack she could no longer go out with him because his work took too much of his time. So what does she do? Goes out with another cop. Stupid-o.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww Jacky :wub:

His facial expression when he was thinking back to his time with Karen was hilarious :lol:

Martha love, get your head checked :P

And what great advice Cassie gives! Mental note, never go to Cassie for advice!

Yeah Jacky! Naughty! :P

But overall the episode was really good.

Martha needs a brain transplant

I also found Lucas cringeworthy tonight!

But then again, i find him cringeworthy most of the time these days :lol:

And belle, tut tut, shes going to sleep with Luc just to get Drew out of her head! Its only gunna backfire! These things always do....

I really need to vent again. ISRAEL CANNOT SING! My friends take the rip 'cos I watch Home and Away and, needless to say, I've always been its staunchest defender. However, I don't really know how anyone can defend those vocals. His pronounciation grates on me so much and he "over sings" everything (like the wannabes on American Idol when they want to be like Mariah Carey). I hate to say this, but I'd choose the Neighbours credits over the '07 Home and Away ones any day.

*ducks and hides*

I hate the Neighbours visuals. They're horrible. But i agree about that H&A singing. He sounds drunk when he "sings". The credits are so weird, the groupings are odd and so are the angles of the pictures.

But i still prefer them to the Neighbours ones! :P xxx

I hate the Neighbours visuals. They're horrible. But i agree about that H&A singing. He sounds drunk when he "sings". The credits are so weird, the groupings are odd and so are the angles of the pictures.

But i still prefer them to the Neighbours ones! :P xxx

I really do think we should email Seven en masse and then hopefully they'll get the point. :P I agree with the credits, too; they're really weird and they feel kind "disjointed" IMO. The groupings are most odd and there's no character names. I think Seven are getting a bit cocky and presuming that the whole of the world have watched Home and Away, what with their sporadic airing of the credits and then no names on them when they are shown.

No, Neighbours is looking more and more appealing by the day!

* Rant over.

I really need to vent again. ISRAEL CANNOT SING! My friends take the rip 'cos I watch Home and Away and, needless to say, I've always been its staunchest defender. However, I don't really know how anyone can defend those vocals. His pronounciation grates on me so much and he "over sings" everything (like the wannabes on American Idol when they want to be like Mariah Carey). I hate to say this, but I'd choose the Neighbours credits over the '07 Home and Away ones any day.

*ducks and hides*

I cant agree with you more. The vocals are awful. Laughable actually. :lol:

I love how Martha divorces Jack for showing up late a few times but she gives Ash a 2nd chance after he 2-timed her. If only we could all be as bright as Martha!

Uff, I thought Cassie/Macca were gone. :( Get rid of them!

I don't feel sorry for Rocco at all. He attempted to kill Sally twice. What a prat!

Why is Belle/Lucas talking to Drew? He cheated on her. With her mother. Oh well, anything to break up Belle/Lucas. They're such a odd couple. :P

Since when did Kit turn into Miss Perfect? She's almost robotic. I miss her attitude!

Can this topic be pinned again please? :)

Archived