Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see her as an insulting and pathetic attempt to recapture the magic that was Zoe, seeing that Zoe brought such fame and ratings to the series... Kelli will never EVER do that, and I think they're dispicable for trying. But that's just me. Each to their own, I guess... I mean, I never liked Tracey either... and by "never liked," I mean hated. Like I hate Kelli. There's a whole thread on this somewhere in Aus Discussion, if you're interested :P.

When I first saw Kelli I thought she looked like a Zoe-clone. I agree, it's the hair. How dare Martha speak to Morag like that! She's become so spoilt & selfish it's untrue. She's taken over as the No.1 drama queen in the bay.

Gah, Martha is really annoying. I know she's meant to be seen as the confused and out-of-control young woman, but she has a cheek talking to Morag like that! Although, it was good to see a more vulnerable side to Morag - I've never really seen anyone visibly upset her. It makes her seem more human and likeable. Martha, on the other hand...:angry:

I LOVE LOVE LOVED how Ric said Ash should leave because Sally didn't want anymore visitors, and Martha went "But Macca's just arrived".

How ironic that Macca (who has become even more hot IMO) is now 'welcome' in Sally's house even though he hit Cassie and Ash isn't, beccause he's an adulteror.

Even more strange ... Martha (et al) have got some bloody cheek. She was married when she slept with Ash, and she wasn't planning to tell Jack about it at first.

Also, loved Jack warning Ash. The guy is gutless. Martha's a stupid sponge.

xxx

Archived