Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony was great. I love Tony. I don't, however, love the hair.

Also, am I right in thinking those were Beth's last ever scenes? Gutted doesn't even come close

:(

Quite possibly :wink:

Tony's hair has been the subject of many discussions in the Tony Appreciation thread. It's not good at all and I am constantly wondering how long it is going to get before he pays a much needed visit to the barbers!! :D The possibility of the 'M' word and the 'P' word scare me to death! (Thats a mullet and a ponytail by the way :D)

The man had the kicked puppy look.

So wrong yet so adorable!

I agree! He does 'kicked puppy' very well!

I loved Beth's chat with Kit today and obviously the Ric/Johnny/Rocco stuff was great too! Ric did annoy me how he blatently ignored Sally and put the phone down on her though. Did anyone else find it a bit strange that Sally was very fit and active considering she got stabbed, had a major operation and nearly died less than 2 weeks ago!?

kicked!puppy is ok but HotDad is even better! :P I can't take the credit for HotDad though, that was Bodwod's creation! I think when we were discussing his shaggy hair once he became known as HotShag! :D Speaking of his hair I am not a long hair fan so the length it is in my avatar is just perfect!

Sally being up and about is freaky. She is either superwoman or the monkeys made a mistake.

She was maybe taking she same pills as Jack when he was running around back at work following his transplant (He could barely move a week earlier!). Or when Peter died but was resurrected! Actually, come to think of it, most residents of Summer Bay recover from injury miraculously quickly!

I loved Tony in todays episode!! :D Even though I have seen the episode more times than I can count on here! :lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing about Sally during todays Five ep and the Five Life one too! I was saying to myself, hang on Sal....you were in hospital a minute ago after being stabbed, and now your running about the house like never before!! :lol:

Archived