Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was a bit strange... How old is Beth supposed to be exactly? Considering Tony is meant to be 40 (another implausible one) I would have said she was about 45. Which would mean she had Scott when she was 15. :blink: I know she and Jack got married young, but I didn't think she had Scott until she was at least 18. I'm also sure there was some reference during Scott's time on the show (I think it was the Dani era) to him being 25.

The Sally being Superwoman thing was something I also noticed. It was so obvious when she got home from the hospital that she wasn't going to keep up the invalid walk (tilt to one side, clutch your stomach and hobble) for very long. It always seems like they intend to phase these things out slowly, but get fed up and abandon it after two minutes!

I have missed the episodes from where Sally remembers it was Rocco that stabbed her up until where Kelli twists things and gets Peter and Amanda engaged/Martha&Ash. :(

It's good to see Peter back in detective mode :wub: and I would rather see him like that than loved up with Amanda, and I still can't believe that Kelli is doing all this udner his nose -he's meant to be a detective. :blink: And as for Amanda - she's meant to be the Bay's vixen...since when has she been such a gullable woman?

Did anyone else think it was random and kinda wierd for Drew to be making out with that girl like that in front of Dan and Leah... I mean it's his uncle and his wife... :blink:

It was only a matter of time before Colleen opened her mouth again :lol:

Did anyone else think it was random and kinda wierd for Drew to be making out with that girl like that in front of Dan and Leah... I mean it's his uncle and his wife... :blink:

That was really creepy!

Kelli's whole manipulation thing is so dry! It's not even remotely clever. And why is she being so long for? If she wants to make Amanda miserable she can break Amanda/Peter up then move on.

Archived