Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode was a bit strange one time they was all at home and then all in the court and then all back home and then back in court [ this happened about five times ]

Was that a Davina McCall look alike who was in the court. :rolleyes:

They *technically* shouldn't have been able to call Matilda. She could have objected, then they would have had to try and get a court order for her statement, which would have been difficult (if not impossible) because she isn't legally his "significant other".

Plus, he wouldn't have been able to go home during the recesses. I don't think, anyway.

Fav line - Ric to Johnny: Don't you smile at me!

Loves it! So much better than the recent Ethan-Kelli cr*p ... which is soooo bad ... it is actually making me care about the Martha storyline.

xxx

ETA: My favourite part of all of it - the Tilly/Tony-ness. Finally they're interacting as more of a father/daughter!

ETA: My favourite part of all of it - the Tilly/Tony-ness. Finally they're interacting as more of a father/daughter!

I totally agree!! Tony is sooo good at supporting Mattie and also Kit, I'm still waiting for the day when either Kit or Mattie call Tony, 'dad' :wub:...that would be so sweet! :D

Archived