Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Belle & Drew thing is almost as predictable & horrible as the Kit/Kim/Rachel stuff.

Nothing could be as predictable as Rachel/Kim/Kit. Wash your mouth out. :P It is horrible though, especially Lisa. Where they came up with her I'll never know (the character, not the actress). I've always thought that Belle and Lucas were totally mismatched and their relationship has been dragged out for too long already. Belle and Drew are a good couple, but they need a decent storyline rather than all this messing about. I actually preferred it when Drew slept with Amanda, and that's saying something!

Talking of horrible characters, I'm still hating Kelli. What is the point of her, exactly? :unsure: Just as Amanda was becoming interesting and likeable, she's turning her back into something from a comic book. I wish that Ethan would come to his sense and run her over or something.

Archived