Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the last of Macca? Is he gone for good? I didn't like how he treated Cassie, but he was so, adorable. That's such a crappy exit for him - he deserves better! :angry:

Tell me about it. Sadly, yes, that is the end. :(

I'm glad Macca's gone, Cassie deserves better. She acted the hitting scene so well, she's such a great actress. Wonder what Lucas mattie and Cassie are up to, can't wait to find out!

I loved todays episode! Was really good, though I have to say I wish things moved that fast in other storylines! Was it me or did the doctor look round the curtain as he shut the door to leave the infirmary?! Ah well, happy ending! Poor Martha I am really feeling for her at the moment.

I think the Martha scenes spoiled it a bit, but apart from that it was fab. Loved the scenes when Ric was leaving prison, especially the way he smiled at Johnny and that kiss with Matilda. :wub: The fact that he looked flippin' gorgeous didn't hurt, either. :wink:

... You missed out the part where he took hold of Lucas's hand and held it for a few seconds longer, along with a loving look. Classic.

This is not the end of Johnny. I think they will either bring him back next year or bring him back when Ric is written out.

Just now Sally said that she had to call a family meeting to talk about Brad moving in..But getting Ric,Cassie and Martha in the same place was hard.

What does it have to do with Martha?

I could sort of understand if it was the whole family,but Alf wasn't mentioned..And it is Sally's house..Ric and Cassie are the kids and Alf and Martha are just housemates,althought part of the family.

They were only invited to stay there while Sally was away,then they never left.

The only people that Sally should be asking are Ric and Cassie, to have a man come in to take over the role of their foster father,those are the only two that should have a problem with it,if they did.

Archived