Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Just now Sally said that she had to call a family meeting to talk about Brad moving in..But getting Ric,Cassie and Martha in the same place was hard.

What does it have to do with Martha?

I could sort of understand if it was the whole family,but Alf wasn't mentioned..And it is Sally's house..Ric and Cassie are the kids and Alf and Martha are just housemates,althought part of the family.

They were only invited to stay there while Sally was away,then they never left.

The only people that Sally should be asking are Ric and Cassie, to have a man come in to take over the role of their foster father,those are the only two that should have a problem with it,if they did.

Sally counts her as one of the family and I thought it was nice of her to mention Martha.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Martha wasn't effect like Ric and Cassie were during Flynn's illness and death..Flynn was never her foster father or a father figure to her..So having someone come into the house and take on a similar role wouldn't have anything to do with Martha and that's what Sally is worried about.

She wanted to consult everybody who lived there, the only reason Alf wasn't mentioned is because he's away (he's gone to see Celia).

I really loved today's ep. Not only was there muchos Ric/Matilda, but it was a lovely light-hearted ep and reminded me of the old days. Apart from the Martha rubbish that is, which just gets on my nerves. But it was nice to have a character-driven ep rather than melodrama for a change, especially as the characters they focused on were some of the best they've got right now. Lovely! :)

She wanted to consult everybody who lived there, the only reason Alf wasn't mentioned is because he's away (he's gone to see Celia).

I really loved today's ep. Not only was there muchos Ric/Matilda, but it was a lovely light-hearted ep and reminded me of the old days. Apart from the Martha rubbish that is, which just gets on my nerves. But it was nice to have a character-driven ep rather than melodrama for a change, especially as the characters they focused on were some of the best they've got right now. Lovely! :)

I loved it as well, the light hearted banter was nice.

Is it me or has the channel 5/ 5 life schedualing gone wrong. The bank holiday seems to have messed everything up. The episode on last night at 6.30 was one that I saw on 5 life on thursday! It looks like channel 5 is now 1 episode after 5 life instead of it being the other way around? Or is it me??

Archived