Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I hate Kelli :angry: and can't wait till she leaves.

I loved the conversation between Mattie and Tony :lol:

And the whole thing with Martha - when is it going to end? :angry:

I hate Kelli too! The current storyline is ridiculous! Im glad Belle is beginning to see through her. I cant believe Amanda has turned into such a pathetic wimp! She just isnt fun to watch anymore and Kelli is cringeworthy! I hate everything about her! Gaaaar, when did Amanda get a brain transplant so that she couldnt think for herself about her own wedding and relationships!!!Shes normally a selfish cow!

I am however liking the Martha storylines at the moment! I mean I think she has it just right! She has split up from somebody she thought was in love with her as she was with him, and had an abortion! Her hormones will be all over the place and she just wants to prove that she isnt affected, and that she is strong( to herslef more than anybody else) when she isnt however! She is in a very vulnerable place and I dont think she will be accepting help any time soon!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah. See I totally get, and support him. I am a bit biased though. I completely see his point, and think Kit has become some sort of wimp. Who I am beginning to hate. I used to love Kit and I think the stupid writers are ruining her character.

Kim sat down and talked to James (who I liked up to this point, despite being quite strange :P) and talked. Although he has strong views, he's right, it is his baby and he has just as much right as Kit to protect the baby.

Also ... what a massive Hypocrite is Kit. "I understand about the baby, but there's no need to interfere in my relationship". Then what the flaming duck did she do with Rachel. She interefered big time, telling Rachel she knew Kim best etc.

Kim is in what was Rachel's position now, and he's just acting accordingly IMO xxx

Archived