Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

^ Well, not really, as three people are always going to be easier to find than two. Plus he would have had to give up his career and all his family and friends, maybe forever. He and Sam might have been in love but there were only together for a short while - Leah and Vinnie were married and had a child together but even she couldn't give up everything to go into hiding with him.

...Hmm, I think I made my point a little too well there!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She does that for a reason - she's known him since she was a little girl and that's what she's always called him. It would be too weird to change it now. It's kind of like when you leave school and can call your teachers by their first names, but it never feels right.

Todays episode was great, I love a Summer Bay wedding, they always have to go wrong!! :rolleyes:

The guys faces when they found out about Martha cracked me up a bit actually :lol:. I felt so sorry for Peter :(. I loved Amanda's wedding dress and Belle and Kelli's bridesmaids dresses they were really beautiful and a pretty colour too!

I loved yesterdays episode. Martha was even more awesome actress than she had been before. She made me feel sorry even though she is the one in the wrong. If Cam didnt exist then maybe Martha could be happy with or without Jack, Im not that bothered as long as she is happy.

The wedding was so sweet, till the part Ethan turns up <_<

I loved yesterdays episode. Martha was even more awesome actress than she had been before. She made me feel sorry even though she is the one in the wrong. If Cam didnt exist then maybe Martha could be happy with or without Jack, Im not that bothered as long as she is happy.

The wedding was so sweet, till the part Ethan turns up <_<

To be honest I haven't been very impressed with Jodi's performance during her recent storylines (or ever, really), but I did think she was good when Sally came to see her and she was crying behind the door. It almost brought a tear to my eye...almost. I still hate the fact that actors like Jodi and Chris are hired because of their looks, but at least she's improving.

Kelli infuriates me beyond belief. She's the most awful 'villain' they've had for a long time. And why the hell didn't Kitty tell Amanda the truth in her letter? It's all been too convenient and to me that smacks of lazy scriptwriting. That said, I did enjoy the wedding!

Archived