Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the Bowls story...it was funny and different!

I was shocked that Leah had more than 5 seconds of screen time.

I still can't believe Amanda can't work out what's going on!!! :angry:

Why is it that Jack seems to be sent everywhere yet Peter is no where to be seen! :angry:

There was a nice twist in Martha’s storyline this week (Cam putting the planted drugs in her bag) but that and Amanda and her evil sister storyline seem to have gone on forever. The worse one though is the Cassie storyline with the help line and now Lily. All Matilda and Ric have done for the last month is act as Cassie’s shadow. The bowls story was great, it was nice to see some comedy. BTW has Colleen’s arch nemesis Madge Wilkinson ever been seen on screen?

It was nice to see some interaction between Peter and Drew...we should have got so much more. It's a shame really!!!!

It's been ages since we saw Peter without Amanda. :D

I can't stand Lily - or any of her storylines nor do I miss Lucas. :ph34r:

Not sure what to expect from Jules.

Im confused about the Alexi thing...last we had heard of him he was married to Broadie and they were travelling...or something like that and now he's in jail. What happened to Broadie?

Yeah I was wondering the same. Maybe he's coming back or something and they've got to have a reason why Brodie isn't there.

Not that keen on Lily at all. Find her quite annoying and whiny.

Loved the bowls storyline specially when Colleen said to Belle "you can inspect Drew's bowls when he's polished them!"

So they didn't mention Brodie when they said that Alex is going out with that Dorkus girl? That's ridiculous.

Anyway...gutted at today's ep. :( I'm so, so disappointed that Beth has gone. It was brilliantly done though (other than the roadside birth, which was a bit of a cliche - not to mention a complete rip-off of Gypsy giving birth to Lily). Tony just about broke my heart at the end. *sniff*

I've seen todays UK episode so many times but it was still heartbreaking :(. It was so sad when Kit and Kim were in the car and the truck was just ahead and none of them knew who was involved with the accident. I think it would have been even worse if there was a scene with Beth perhaps talking to Tony or someone else...that would have been awful. So in some ways i'm glad that she left on a happy note knowing that she would become a grandmother and she also fulfilled a life long dream too so thats one thing to be positive about. Its amazing how a character in a drama dieing can really make you sad...I guess its because it really does reflect real life and those sorts of things do happen.

Beth was the most wonderful character, one of my personal favourites of all time. But I will really miss her alot :(. I wish Clarissa and her family all the best for the future :D.

Archived