Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a character thats been in the bay for so long why on Earth was nobody at her memorial service?! It was appauling. Where were Leah and Dan, Sally, Brad, Alf, Colleen,Cassie (esp since her and Matilda are meant to be such good friends)? I mean for crying out loud, Amanda turned up and thats after all the nasty things she has done to the Hunter family.

To be fair Amanda is trying to change, and it was consistent in the fact that she wasn't welcomed with open arms by the family. Although what I didn't like was the fact that Kit used the excuse of what she had put Tony through for her not being there. Have they forgotten Scott and Graham!

Anyhow I do wholeheartedly agree that there should have been more people there- wasn't Cassie more likely to have been at Matilda's side than Belle. And after all there problems why on earth did Lucas not come back from writers camp early he said Beth was like a mother to him in the end!

Are Five life episodes considered spoilers?

Also, Lou "Martha's a thoroughbred mate" Baines is my new favourite character. Well, maybe just behind Alf. Actually, I hope Martha's storyline finishes with a fight to the death between Lou Baines and Alf on the stage at The Rocket Club while strippers dance around them. :D

Are Five life episodes considered spoilers?

Yes, there's a separate thread for Five Life discussion.

Although it didn't quite make up for the weeks (months?) of cliched rubbish and bad acting, I did enjoy the climax of the Amanda/Kelli storyline. It was very Sunset Beach but there's nothing wrong with that now and again. :P

I felt that way ^ too Zetti. The explosion was good :P but it kind of seemed like Kelli had been in the Bay since...forever...and then she just sort of...walked out of Amanda's hospital room never to be seen again. All in all though I have enjoyed the whole 'revenge' thing, some parts of it were a bit over the top and i'm sure many peeps will be happy to see the end of it but I thought Alexa did a brilliant job :D.

Archived