Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Rundown of how I feel about characters at the moment.

Ric - Perfect boyfriend.

Matilda - Give the girl a hug ( and the actress an award :o ).

Jules - Urgh.

Lily - Thicker than a plank of wood.

Cassie - Misunderstood.

Okay and don't hurt me but has anyone been seeing the chemistry between Cassie & Dan? :ph34r:

Agree with everything you said there (Lily bugs me SO MUCH!!)...I dont really like Cassie, never have!! And ha maybe something could happen with her and Dan...... :lol:

I wondered that myself about Dan and Cas. It would be great if they had a affair! Not that Leah deserves that at all, but there is some kind of spark between them!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Five life episodes considered spoilers?

Yes, there's a separate thread for Five Life discussion.

Although it didn't quite make up for the weeks (months?) of cliched rubbish and bad acting, I did enjoy the climax of the Amanda/Kelli storyline. It was very Sunset Beach but there's nothing wrong with that now and again. :P

How did Amanda get out of the car anyway ? I do not think she could get out of it by herself ? Than again anything is possible on TV

Ok now i may not be a fire expert, but is it just me or did anybody else think it was ridiculous that in the time it took for the rocket club to burn down Jack got from the diner, to the police station, and then to the club- pausing in between to listen to Marthas message- which at the time wasn't even that urgent. Added to which the club was full of alcohol!

Now i know we are meant to suspend some grasp of reality but surely this was just over the top.

I feel so sorry for Jack. Hes such a lovesick puppy. Hes falling over himself to be with her, its just comical. And yes I agree, it was one of the most pathetic fires we've seen in a while. Maybe they were aprehensive due to the fire at the wedding...but maybe not haha.

I'm glad it was a bit different to the usual finding out someone's true colours whrere it all happens in one episode then the next they're all like "Oh I should have listened to you!", it was more that Martha figured it out over time and still isn't really backing down.

I too am glad that it has unfolded the way it has. It is pretty realistic that she would deal with her problems by pushing people away and going off the rails, yet refusing to be seen as weak and vulnerable by standing up for her own beliefs..or beliefs she wished were going on. I think Jodi has portrayed the situation extremely well. The moment she had with Jack was very heartfelt. They def deserve to get back together...grrr!!!!

Archived