Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I'm so glad Martha turned down Sally's offer to go back and live in the boring house with her and Brad. Alf needs to get out of there too.

Now that the 2 big storylines of the past few months (Amanda's evil sister, Martha/Cam) seem to be over, what's going to be the big storylines now? Hopefully there's going to be something more interesting than Cassie and Jules hooking up. Maybe a love triangle between Jack, Martha and Lou Baines.

My storyline idea would be for someone to find Brad's death certificate and realise that he's actually a zombie, a zombie teacher!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I hated Lucas today, he was so ungrateful and Ric was just trying to help. Mattie was superb when she was acting. Hats off to her :D

I thought Lucas' reaction was quite realistic. If you were 17 and you found out that your dad slept with your ex (and only weeks since your stepmum died), you'd be pretty p****d. Yes, he behaved immaturely and was it was quite selfish to tell Matilda, but he's a teenager and personally that's what I'd expect a teenager to do. Hell, I think that's probably what I'd do in a similar situation, rightly or wrongly. The last couple of eps have been fab IMO. The only thing that grates on me is the Kim/Rachel love square - particularly the way Kim's vocabulary has narrowed down to two words, 'Archie' and 'Kit'. Makes me want to kick him even more than usual.

I hated Lucas today, he was so ungrateful and Ric was just trying to help. Mattie was superb when she was acting. Hats off to her :D

I thought Lucas' reaction was quite realistic. If you were 17 and you found out that your dad slept with your ex (and only weeks since your stepmum died), you'd be pretty p****d. Yes, he behaved immaturely and was it was quite selfish to tell Matilda, but he's a teenager and personally that's what I'd expect a teenager to do. Hell, I think that's probably what I'd do in a similar situation, rightly or wrongly. The last couple of eps have been fab IMO. The only thing that grates on me is the Kim/Rachel love square - particularly the way Kim's vocabulary has narrowed down to two words, 'Archie' and 'Kit'. Makes me want to kick him even more than usual.

I agree. There was a time when Kim could do no wrong. Unfortunately, times have changed...

Archived