Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

1. Kim invites Hugh to his romantic getaway with Rachel. WHA!?!?!

Lol, that was my reaction, until Hugh threatened to accept and Kim said 'you'd better not'. I'm assuming it was meant as a joke, but wit has never been Kimmy's strong point, so you can never be sure!

On the subject of Kim, I'm hating him more and more. What kind of a jerk goes to bed alone when they're meant to be having a romantic getaway with their wife? And the moody looks he was giving when Rachel was talking about having a baby - just tell her you don't want to, you complete w****r! :angry:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hating Kim and Kit more and more each episode, which is a shame as they used to by a couple of my favourite characters and also one of my favourite couples. It might be just me but I think the writers have really ruined Kits character- the old Kit would never have slept with another woman's boyfriend then kissed him behind his wifes back, and been so selfish and utterly dependent on some one elses husband or any one for that matter, I mean I can can just imagine- 'Kim come quick I've chipped a fingernail, I need you!'

^ I think we've still got a way to go yet, unfortunately. The worst thing about this storyline is seeing Rachel, who is such a lovely, feisty young woman, being treated so terribly. Every time Kim goes running to Kit it makes me want to cry for her. I so wish she'd kick him out and let Hugh treat her how she deserves to be treated.

Oh, and the final nail in the coffin for Kit's character came in yesteday's ep, with the line 'start a family, or save a marriage?' What a complete b***h.

• 2 weeks later...

Good things about this week:

- Seeing more of Leah with the Alex storyline.

- Jack and Martha (no, sadly I haven't converted into a JM fan, but I did like them in the beginning and this week they reminded me more of what they used to be like).

- Ric being incredibly cute and gorgeous at the poker game.

- Rachel finally seeing sense and getting together with Hugh, albeit briefly.

Bad things about this week:

- Kim being even more of a git (particularly the smug look on his face during the boys' night).

- The New Kit (please don't try to tell me this is the same character) trying to steal someone else's husband.

- Matilda encouraging Kit to steal said husband - what the hell was she thinking?!

- Alex turning into a druggie and a creep. Get rid of the facial hair - now!

- Jazz. I hated the actress on Neighbours and I'm beginning to hate her equally as much in H&A.

Yeh I'm agreed that Matilda is completely on Kit's side..even though until recently those two didn't have THAT much sisterly rapport. Dunno..feel a little bit of aminosity from Mattie to Rachel as well..even though i still like Mattie.

LUCAS- so annoying these days...i feel sorry for Tony cos Lucas is just being a prat.

Atm i prefer Jazz to Charlotte From neighbours...although obvious similarities due to same actress..but Charlotte was an obvious bitch ..whereas Jazz seems more enjoyable and i find H&A on the whole- better at writing devious characters.

I thought Matilda was completely out of order - it was as if she totally disregarded the fact that Rachel and Kim are married, as if that means nothing and Kit should just go over and tell Kim to ditch his wife! But at the same time I do like how H&A's teens aren't perfect. Matilda's take on the situation was very naive and immature, but it was credible because it reflects her age and lack of experience. Although I'm not sure I would have advocated husband stealing when I was sixteen... :blink:

Well I've never been Matties bigest fan but this week just made made want to throw things at the tv just to try to shut her up. I mean ok she wants to keep Kit in the bay but either she's had serious memory loss or just doesn't care about the fact that Kim has a wife. IMO I thought she acted lke a spoilt, selfish brat. And as for Kit- That is no way the same character we saw a few years back, I mean you can talk about character development but in her case it's more like character hijacking. She used to one of my favourite characters but now I can't stand her.

Archived