Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like the rivalry between Geoff and Lucas, but I think Geoff's piousness is overdone. No kid is that perfect. I don't want him to have a big dark secret or anything, but it would be nice to see some flaws in there somewhere. Otherwise he's going to get more and more irritating as time goes on.

Also, how ironic was Jazz's line to Drew about his 'girlfriends', considering the real-life rumours about Bobby/Jess/Natalie Blair? :lol:

Bruce Campbell is annoying the heck out of me as IMO the way he treats Geoff and Annie is a form of child abuse and totally unChristian! :angry: I am also not pleased with Drew because of the way he is treating Dan and Leah. It's obvious his so called mother does care tuppence for him yet his aunt and uncle have given him so much love and care for the past year and this is the thanks they get. :(

^ Yes, but it's realistic that a guy his age would rebel against Leah and Dan trying to discipline him, especially when his mum spoils him rotten. He obviously knows that she's just trying to buy his affection, but what 18 year old would say no? I'm quite liking this stuff at the moment - it makes a change for Drew to have a storyline that doesn't involve him getting his leg over!

I'm not liking Drew very much at the moment. I didn't like the way he was speaking to Jazz whilst he was looking at the car. It was almost like he didn't want to know her, unless she did something to make him happy. He's the one who's always calling her selfish...take a look in the mirror Drew (a quote from Belle a while ago) :lol:.

Does anyone else think that the Mattie/Reuben storyline went on for just the right amount of time? Some storylines can either be over in a flash or can drag out for ages, but I thought that it was given exactly the right amount of time :D.

Oh. My. Word. What on earth have they done to Donald?! Separated from June, flat broke, and Marilyn has breast cancer?! Why oh why do the writers insist on doing this to us? Can't they ever give past characters a happy ending and let it stay that way, instead of giving them everything the viewers had hoped for and then ruining it for the sake of a guest appearance? Don could easily have returned for a few weeks without them coming up with these awful excuses. Disappointed. :(

Oh. My. Word. What on earth have they done to Donald?! Separated from June, flat broke, and Marilyn has breast cancer?! Why oh why do the writers insist on doing this to us? Can't they ever give past characters a happy ending and let it stay that way, instead of giving them everything the viewers had hoped for and then ruining it for the sake of a guest appearance? Don could easily have returned for a few weeks without them coming up with these awful excuses. Disappointed. :(

Totally agree, you would think that after everything Donald went through the writers could have just let him be happy. Still it is nice to see him back in the bay :D

Archived