Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that scene with Don and Brad was...wow...:lol:. The, ''They respect me, they respect me, they always have and they always will'' line, was the best in a while I thought. It's obvious that he is under alot of pressure due to his separation, finding out about Marilyn having cancer and his money problems. He did take everything out on Mattie, Lucas, Cassie and Annie alot more than he should of though, IMO. It's understandable that he would get annoyed, but trying to contain his frustrations would have been a better option I think!

That's true. It has been ages since she had a decent storyline. She always seems to be in the background in the diner. There are almost never any scenes with VJ. I can't even remember the last time we saw VJ. He always seems to be off to the invisible Stella. If you only watch the show from time to time you wouldn't even know Leah had a child.

When Irene said, ''I'm so available these days dahl, you don't even have to ask'' to Brad in the diner the other day, I was soooo...:(. In every scene she has been in lately, she has just popped her head in to say a few words to some characters in the Diner...it's not acceptable! :P

She is a great character, more scenes for Leah please sad.gif

It seems to be the majority of the 'oldies' :P, who aren't exactly overflowing in storylines at the moment. Leah will be getting a good storyline soon though, according to Bevan Lee...so that's something to look foward too :D.

When Irene said, ''I'm so available these days dahl, you don't even have to ask'' to Brad in the diner the other day, I was soooo...:(. In every scene she has been in lately, she has just popped her head in to say a few words to some characters in the Diner...it's not acceptable! :P

She is a great character, more scenes for Leah please sad.gif

It seems to be the majority of the 'oldies' :P, who aren't exactly overflowing in storylines at the moment. Leah will be getting a good storyline soon though, according to Bevan Lee...so that's something to look foward too :D.

It's just a shame that Dan has to leave for Leah to get something to do.

Ok, so I know this might sound hypocritical with me being a massive fan of KK, but this Henk storyline is really disturbing me. Not so much the storyline in itself, but the fact that H&A seems to have a thing about reforming sex attackers. Once, I can understand - it made an interesting and unique storyline, though controversial - but twice? Surely that's giving completely the wrong message to young viewers? How about we have a rapist who is actually portrayed in a negative light and gets punished for what they've done? Is that so much to ask?? :blink:

Archived