Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Yeah I feel pretty much the same TBH, I was also a huge Kane fan and a fan of KK, but I do think that it is pathetic the way the writers always do their best to portray the rapists as changed people. People who have realised the hideousness of their crimes and become 'better' people. I also think it is an insult to rape victims that they do not ever portray the rapists as simply being bad people. I think it almost trivialises rape, and seems almost to say 'hey this man raped someone but it's all ok because he's changed!"

Can't believe everyone fancies that Henk. So he's travelled around the world... wow! Most people have by his age. I can't understand Cassie and Martha falling over themselves to get to him.

Neither can I, mind you its nothing unusual for Martha :P

:lol: too true, she seems to have gone for all the wrong guys!! When will she learn! :rolleyes:

^^^Yeah the Cassie/Henk thing is wrong on so many levels! He's old enough to be her dad, he's the best friend of her soon to be step dad, and he raped her soon to be step dad's sister. This might seem a bit hypocritic coming from a huge Kirsty/Kane fan, but I think it's just wrong for the writers to be portraying yet another rapist as a completely changed man who should be given a second chance! It just trivialises the whole rape issue and if their not going to portray it as a serious issue, then they should just not portray it at all.

I think Cassie and Martha both seem to go for strange men [apart from Jack, who is at least normal, even if he isn't my type]. And they seem to like older men as well...? In fact, Cassie and Martha are quite similar characters. I've just noticed that.

Archived