Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Sam and think that she and Jack are a hundred times better as a couple than JM, but what on earth is Jack thinking?! He's not even 25 and he's getting married for the second time to a woman he's been dating for five minutes?? I used to quite like Jack as a character but the sheer stupidity he displays on a daily basis (and in practically every area of his life) is starting to wear thin. Pretty boys don't seem so pretty when they have nothing but a cute haircut between their ears. :P

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how everyone is single handedly blaming Don Fisher for leaving Annie and Rory stranded, ok it was mostly his fault because he forgot the roll call, but the worrying thing is no one else realised they were missing like Dan and the other kids. What does that say?

Yes, I agree that Jack is a bit daft- he makes mad decisions and just seems to go along with whatever happens to him. I think it runs in the family though. I nearly threw something at the telly when Lucas refused Don's help to get his book published. Does he think it will just happen magically or something?!?

I really enjoyed tonights episode with the hen's and buck's day, it was great seeing Irene, Leah, Rachel and Sally all together having a good time.

The only thing was that it was supposed to be centrally about Sally and Brad and somehow it all became about Jack and Martha again.

I really enjoyed tonights episode with the hen's and buck's day, it was great seeing Irene, Leah, Rachel and Sally all together having a good time.

The only thing was that it was supposed to be centrally about Sally and Brad and somehow it all became about Jack and Martha again.

Thank you! At least someone else noticed this! Grrr they annoy me more and more all the time. I hope they don't dominate the actual wedding episode as well, otherwise it will be an insult to Chris and especially Kate.

The thing I dislike most about the JM storyline is the way Jack and Sam's relationship is being sacrificed for it. I loved Jack and Sam the first time round, they made such a refreshing change from JM, but I'm starting to wish Sam had never returned. It's so obvious that Jack is with her for the wrong reasons and that he's still pining for Martha, whereas before you really believed that they were in love. It's such a waste as I thought they had real chemistry. Plus (on a purely shallow note) I actually find Sam a lot prettier than Martha, which makes her nicer to watch. Of course that might be because Martha is always scowling!

Thank you! At least someone else noticed this! Grrr they annoy me more and more all the time. I hope they don't dominate the actual wedding episode as well, otherwise it will be an insult to Chris and especially Kate.

The thing I dislike most about the JM storyline is the way Jack and Sam's relationship is being sacrificed for it. I loved Jack and Sam the first time round, they made such a refreshing change from JM, but I'm starting to wish Sam had never returned. It's so obvious that Jack is with her for the wrong reasons and that he's still pining for Martha, whereas before you really believed that they were in love. It's such a waste as I thought they had real chemistry. Plus (on a purely shallow note) I actually find Sam a lot prettier than Martha, which makes her nicer to watch. Of course that might be because Martha is always scowling!

I agree, Jack and Sam's relationship was so much better the first time round, you could tell that he really loved her but now its like he just feels obliged to be with her. I actually feel really sorry for Sam, she is just being used as a means to an end.

Arrghh I absolutely detest that, just makes me hate them even more :angry: . No matter what the storyline is it's always about them. Even when Robbie and Tash were leaving it was about them, when that whole boat thing happened there were so many other storylines- Brad and Sally's engagement etc- made it was made about them. When Beth died it was turned back around to them. I honestly can't put into words how much I hate these two.

Martha really annoyed me today when she chucked Henk out- at that point she didn't know about him and Rachel and was going on him being with Cassie. I mean Cassie's 18 and Martha can't be more than a couple of years older than her and she wanted Henk herself! Plus she went out with Cam who I assume was quite a bit older than her too, then there was that fling with Jesse and an affair with a mrried man, she hardly has the right to be judging people. I think she was just plain jealous :huh: .

I actually felt sorry for cassie tonight, the look on her face when she found out what henk had done to rachel. The poor girl never gets it right does she?

What a punch Brad gave Henk sending him hurtling down the stairs to Irene's feet, then she says something like "what in blue blazes, henk darl don't get up" :lol:

Then theres sally, she doesn't exactly look enthusiastic about marrying brad. I can see trouble on the horizon.

Archived