Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

How dare she speak like that to her I know she's his sister and she has every right to be angry,hurt and sympathetic for her brother. But,to speak of Flynn like that,has marked Rachel forever for me.

Sally did wrong but Rachel was out of order as well I agree. Flynn is much more than just a ghost.

It was natural for Rachel to be protective of her brother, but she went over the top with the whole Flynn thing. As if Sally wasn't feeling bad enough and then Rachel goes and mentions Flynn...the main reason for her not showing up in the first place! Rachel should have been more tactful, without a doubt.

I was with Rachel until she mentioned Flynn...I think that was going a bit too far. But the way she reacted was understandable - much as I love Sally, she's been a complete idiot over this. She admitted that she didn't want to get married all along, so the fact that she left it to the wedding day to pull out is unforgivable. As I said before, I think her leaving Brad at the altar was very out of character. It's been a great storyline, though, and I am glad that they didn't get hitched...what a disaster that would have been!

I think it would have been more acceptable for Rachel to see Sally and say that she was upset about what happened. But to start raising her voice and saying some pretty harsh things...that wasn't called for.

I'm not taking sides when it comes to... 'Who should be blamed - Sally or Brad?'. But I do agree that Sally should have spoken up before the wedding day! Like Brad said, she could have told him. I admit, he was very eager to get married, but i'm sure Sally could have spoken up about her concerns a bit sooner. But she did what she thought was right, it's just unfortunate that Brad was left feeling so humiliated and Sally's now left to deal with the aftermath of everything.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare she speak like that to her I know she's his sister and she has every right to be angry,hurt and sympathetic for her brother. But,to speak of Flynn like that,has marked Rachel forever for me.

I total agree with you... I was in tears for Sally I really wanted Ric or Cassie to give her a hug tho... but Rachel nasty!!

Wow, what an episode!!!

Im really pleased with how the storyline turned out. I was a huge, huge Flynn supporter so didnt understand how the writers could have Sally marrying again, and still do justice to his memory. I like Brad and Sally as a couple, but they never had what Sally and Flynn did and I think Sally was 100% right in saying what she did, how she couldnt marry anyone but him. I feel for Brad though, noone should go through that, but Sally genuinly didnt want to hurt him. As for Rachel- shes gone waaay down on my list of characters now, how dare she call Flynn just a ghost!!!

I'm pleased too that they didn't get married but then I never wanted them to get together in the 1st place. Flynn and Sally as you've said was 100% right but i think after Sally found out about Brads Girlfriend that died can't remember her name he was a bit mean towards her and taking things out on her as well! I never wanted them to be together!

Katie Ritche was very good too playing sally had me in tears all the way through!!

I don't know why, but I feel like I should stick up for Rachel here. Let's not forget that her husband has just left her, so she's bound to be a bit sensitive about these things - she doesn't want her brother to go through what she's been through. I know it's hard not to feel sorry for Sally, but Brad is the real victim in all this (however much I dislike him). Yes, she's confused and upset, and she's obviously not over Flynn completely, but there's no excuse for standing someone up at the altar. I don't agree that she thought it would all be fine - she blatantly didn't want to get married, and marriage isn't something you go through with if you're not 100% sure. If she even had the slightest doubts she should have discussed them with Brad long beforehand.

I'm glad he go stood up at the alter... he never gave Sally a chance to talk about it whenever she would start talking about it he would just keep saying he wants to marry her as soon as possible blah blah blah and to me it seemed he forced her to get married. even on the wedding day trying to send pippa back and flathead to persuade her to marry him! I'm sorry but i think he deserved it!

I'm glad he go stood up at the alter... he never gave Sally a chance to talk about it whenever she would start talking about it he would just keep saying he wants to marry her as soon as possible blah blah blah and to me it seemed he forced her to get married. even on the wedding day trying to send pippa back and flathead to persuade her to marry him! I'm sorry but i think he deserved it!

No one can force someone to get married. All she had to do was get him to shut up for a minute and tell him that she wasn't ready. She managed it on the wedding day without any trouble! I think it's harsh to say that he deserved it just because he was enthusiastic about marrying her!

JWAPRIL1989: Sally decided that she couldn't get married again and left Brad at the altar. She wanted them to stay together but he's moved out. I think they said he's gone away for a few days, but he hasn't left the show.

He is leaving for good in a few months though

No one can force someone to get married. All she had to do was get him to shut up for a minute and tell him that she wasn't ready. She managed it on the wedding day without any trouble! I think it's harsh to say that he deserved it just because he was enthusiastic about marrying her!

i don't think that she ever had a chance to tell him to shut up... if he loved her he would understand too...specially when his wife died... which i think he married cause she wasn't well not saying he didn't love her but he knew that they weren't going to be together for ever when they married were as Sally thought that she would be with Flynn forever!

Archived