Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Courage, mon ami! Brace yourself for the Christmas drought :wink: I expect there will be millions of other things to watch, anyway.

I just got a Christmas card from some friends who live in Australia- they are coming over to England 'for a proper Christmas' and to get away from the midsummer heat!!! They must be mad! We thought maybe we could swap with them and see a bit of sun for a change...!

I can't believe what a deceitful, manipulative person Jazz is. Imagine taking advantage of her Drew like that, and making him think they were bonding, just so she could get her greedy little hands on the money. Thank goodness for Morag, showing her up for what she is.

I was thinking the same princess. I think she has genuinely come to love Drew during the past few months.

You're right, and it is sad, but if she was any sort of mother she wouldn't need to learn to love him! Great storyline though. It started off badly but has improved loads and I've really enjoyed it. The scenes between Jazz and Belle have been particularly good. Thank goodness it's erased my memory of the terrible character Rachel Gordon played on Neighbours - I never thought I'd be able to associate her with anyone else!

Archived