Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

My favourite thing about the now typical two day saga of Martha and Jonah stuck in the mineshaft was when Martha got out. Everyone was in the diner with her and Leah said how worried she'd been about her, when at the time she was round at Rachel's for tea and biscuits. "Apparently it was a miracle they found her and it's going to take another miracle to get her out. Oh well never mind, what else is going on." :D

This last week it's been the Rory Show for a couple of days and then the Martha Show for a few days. Next week I think it should be the Bruce Campbell & Stewey Show.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sweet was Geoff in tonights episode :D he was so shy and akward around Tam :lol:. Loved the scene were he was trowelling on the aftershave and Ric walked in and Geoff looked like he had just been caught stealing the diner's takings. It was just so cute and innocent, still i bet it won't take him long to catch on :P

^^^Lol I know! I think him and Tam could be a really hilarious (but extremely sweet) pairing :wub: .

I also loved the one-liners in the episode- Brad's "I'm in charge of you- get back on the bed" to Tam was hilarious because of what it must have sounded like to that lady :lol: . And I also loved the stuff between Ric and Geoff!

And Geoff said he didn't believe in sex before marriage [or something like that] and Ric replied 'good luck with that' :lol: :lol: :lol: That made me laugh for ages.

I can't believe Brad was so naive and stupid not to realise how him living in a motel with Tam must have looked to other people. I don't think Brad is a very convincing person to be a teacher, let alone a head teacher.

I also loved the one-liners in the episode- Brad's "I'm in charge of you- get back on the bed" to Tam was hilarious because of what it must have sounded like to that lady :lol: . And I also loved the stuff between Ric and Geoff!

The writers did a brilliant job of adding in some great comedy this week. There have been some cracking lines with, ''All hail (sp?) the barbeque king'' being one of my favourites! :lol:

Last nights episode was okay, but yet again...Martha was in the final scene of the episode, indicating that yet more storylines are ahead for her :o. Seriously, how many storylines has she had this year?...Come to think of it, I can answer that in three simple words...way too many :rolleyes:.

Archived