Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the Ric and Matilda stuff tonight. They're so nice to watch when they actually get something to do!

Looking back, they haven't really had anything to do! I'd much rather see 'Ritilda' get some good storylines, rather than 'Drelle' who, alot of the time, take over the whole show :rolleyes:. I'm really loving Ric at the moment. His character has matured alot in the past few months and Mark as an actor is doing a brilliant job :D.

Jack and another bent cop = more rehashed stuff. The whole 'bad cop' thing has been done to death over the years, particulary with storylines involving Jack. I remember the Australian promo for last nights (UK) episode saying something like, ''He's always been the good cop...''. Yeah right! :lol:

Did anyone else think that Jack had no room to talk when he was going on at George for letting Martha through without taking the breath test? That coming from the guy who has broken the law before to 'help' Martha!

TBH I can't imagine why Jack is still in the police force. He's done so many dodgy things but they've all just been mysteriously forgotten.

I can't understand how he gets away with so much either! As a character, Jack is fantastic, but as a cop...he's not so good. All he does is break the law, and THEN he tries to make excuses for what he's done. Uh, hello, you're a cop, YOU should know better than ANYONE that breaking the law is not on. I can't take Jack as a cop seriously anymore. He seems to dish out advice that he should be taking himself IMO. When Jack said that letting Martha through wasn't the right decision, that's when I started to see Jack as a naff copper. I've always thought that the police service in Summer Bay needs someone a bit better, but that episode the other night was a classic example of him having no room to talk.

I feel so much better now that i've had that little rant :P:D.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the scene in last nights epsiode with Bruce hugging Annie, it would have brought a tear to a glass eye. I knew all along that somewhere deep down Bruce had a heart, i think he was just trying to protect Annie and Geoff by sending them away. Hopefully they can have a proper relationship with Bruce now.

Yes, it was sweet. If a grandad can't hug his little grandaughter, he must be completely heartless, but luckily Bruce isn't. I can't remember if it was on Five or Five Life, but he [more or less] let Geoff hug him too at the hospital. Hope that isn't too big a spoiler! :whistle: :lol:

Oh, I meant to ask. Who is that actress who plays the other intern doctor with Lewis? She looks very familiar, was she in Heartbreak High [or whatever it was called- that one about the Australian school]?

Archived