Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha! That was it! Anita and her mad boyfriend Drazic. I used to like that series. Wasn't 'Leah' in it too when much younger? So many years have gone by since I watched that...

Actually there are loads of actors who've been in both shows. Ada Nicodemou (Leah) used to play Katarina, and her on-screen brother in H&A (Alex) played Marc. In fact most of Leah's family were in HH at one point or another! Ivar Kants (Barry), Rachel and Brad's father (can't think of his name), Callan Mulvey (Johnny Cooper) and Fleur Beaupert (Stephanie Mboto) are among others.

Yes, I do keep seeing the same Australian actors over and over again. I keep seeing 'Jim Robinson from Neighbours' around- he seems to have taken over American shows too now. I've seen him in 24, Ugly Betty, The OC- where will it end? :lol:

Claire Louise do you know if Ada/ Leah was also in The Matrix? I'm sure she was in it at the beginning with a white rabbit tattoo or something and Keanu had to follow her :unsure:

Yes, I do keep seeing the same Australian actors over and over again. I keep seeing 'Jim Robinson from Neighbours' around- he seems to have taken over American shows too now. I've seen him in 24, Ugly Betty, The OC- where will it end? :lol:

Claire Louise do you know if Ada/ Leah was also in The Matrix? I'm sure she was in it at the beginning with a white rabbit tattoo or something and Keanu had to follow her :unsure:

Yes you are right Ada was in a bit part at the beginning of the Matrix film (the 1st one)!

Tonights episode was just so sad, i hate seeing Sally upset as she always makes me cry. I can understand her being angry at Alf but i actually felt really sorry for him, he looked so distraught and alone that i just wanted to put my arms through the TV and hug him. I really hope Sally can find it in her heart to forgive him, they have always been so close :(

''Sal, give Pippa a kiss for me''... :(:(:(. What an emotional way to end an already emotional episode. Alf spending time on the Blaxland is the right thing to do IMO. Him moving back in with Sally after what's happened probably would have caused even more tension between them.

There have been some really good episodes recently, and there are more to come I can assure you (or those of you that don't watch Aussie pace :P)...

Archived