Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I read in an interview somewhere that Kate feels it's nice that 'Sally' calls Alf that. I agree, it is nice and it shows a certain amount of respect but sometimes it can seem a little odd! I'd love to hear Sally say...Alf...but I think it'll always be ''Mr Stewart'' :P.

^ I think its quite nice, its like a term of endearment almost :)

Speaking of Alf, how sad was the last scene today when Sally was walking away and he said "Sally give pippa a kiss for me" and as he said it his voice broke, that was just too sad :(

I am such a big softie :P

Can't understand why she still calls him Mr Stewart though :unsure:

It's because she's called him that since she was a little girl. It's kind of like when you call your teachers Mr/Mrs whatever, it would feel too strange to call them by their first names even when you're grown up.

Not entirely. Drew (and Belle) messed with the fuse box in Amanda's house to cause a blackout and encourage Jazz to leave town. Jazz lit candles and then fell asleep - the house caught fire. Tony rescued Jazz, but the house was damaged beyond repair. Drew used his money to pay Amanda (insurance wouldn't cover the damage as Drew's actions were deliberate), then he gave what was left to Jazz on condition she left Summer Bay immediately.

Very sad episode tonight, I felt so sorry for Geoff and Annie :( Its a shame that just as they were all getting along and bonding as a family, Bruce had to die. Credit to all the actors involved, it was a very heartbreaking scene.

It was so sad... poor Geoff and Annie! Atleast they made up with their pop before he died! The whole episode was really nice and sweet... especially when Tony brings Bruce to the see Geoff at the footy game... a little cheesy but still nice! :)

Not entirely. Drew (and Belle) messed with the fuse box in Amanda's house to cause a blackout and encourage Jazz to leave town. Jazz lit candles and then fell asleep - the house caught fire. Tony rescued Jazz, but the house was damaged beyond repair. Drew used his money to pay Amanda (insurance wouldn't cover the damage as Drew's actions were deliberate), then he gave what was left to Jazz on condition she left Summer Bay immediately.

Ooh sounds like I missed some good stuff! Although I would have prefered it if Jazz, Belle and Drew had all perished in the fire but whatever :wink:

Archived