Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

HAA does have a tendency to rehash storylines over and over again! This whole redeeming the rapist storyline has been repeated now so many times it is actually very annoying! How many reformed rapists can there be in one small sea side town?!

It just trivialises the whole Rape issue and thats not a good thing!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose there's only so many storylines they can use :unsure:

I was thinking today that it would be original if a soap had episodes every so often, e.g. every 2 months, to make it more realistic. Because obviously dramatic events don't happen every day in real life, they only happen sometimes. Anyway, if the drama had episodes spaced out, there could be subtle developments in the lives and relationships of the characters and we'd have to work out what had happened between them. Or they could make one off specials so we see the bits we missed [a money spinner]. That probably makes no sense, hope someone knows what I mean!?!

I can't believe they tied up the "Jack and his bent copper partner" storyline in one episode. It's really been dragging for a while and made no sense with all Jack's work mates believing this new guys tales which he couldn't back up. Then when it could actually get interesting for a couple of weeks (George coming up with ingenious ways to kill Martha and Jack) in the space of 5 minutes he's caught and his whole dasterdly plan (not) is found out.

The worst thing about this storyline ending was straight away it went back to Cassie, Drew and Belle. I'm so annoyed with Henk that he didn't take Cassie away from Summer Bay for good.

Rachel... pissing me off with her attitude towards Sam. Tension between a close friend and her new squeeze and who does she give a bollocking to? Her friend! Lewis is a complete psycho and yet Rachel is to ditzy to see it.

Michael/Jonah... I can't help it, I am a complete Jonah fan.

Ric... Muppet.

Sam... Class bird.

I'm a big Jonah/Michael fan too! He's just so lovely! :wub: But i wish they hadn't dragged him into the whole Martha/Jack saga! :angry:

He deserves a storyline of his own and a good one at that! Although i do like M&M... they are sweet together!

As for Sam.. i actually despise her... the way she went off at Tony at the hospital and practically forbid him from Jack's room is just not on!

Goodness me, Sam is such a controlling character!!! Like you said, Mrs B, how dare she say that to Tony?! I know she's upset and all the rest of it, but my word...she was bang out of order. I'm not going to say I ''hate'' Sam, but I don't like her...she's so controlling and clingy. I liked Sam when she first arrived (back in 2006) and I think quite a few other members did too if the comments I've read are anything to go by, but now she is one of the most hated characters I think H&A has seen in recent years. I nearly exploded when she said ''if you're going to say something negative, don't say it all'' to Tony. Tony is Jack's father, if he can't be in his son's hospital room...who can be?!

Don't mind me, I'm just having a bit of a rant :lol:.

Am I the only one who was not hating Sam. She is a nurse but she is also a human being, who is hoping and praying that her boyfriend will come back to her. She didn't banish Tony from the room; she asked him to say positive things or don't bother.

And in the end she broke down.... with Tony there to help her.

Archived